• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4] The Forgotten Server v0.3.2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because there is a colomn called promotion, when you are promoted it is changed to '1' and when u arent promoted it's '0' ;)

Has anyone figured out how to make noDamageToSameLookfeet = "yes" work right. As of now Players can exploit this bug and not take any damage from monsters by matching there feet.
Is there anyway to make it so players cant attack another player with same feet look , but monsters can still attack any player?
Thanks to anyone who can help.

Any ideas Elf? Also thanks for a great server.

I Wanna Know only a Thing !

When i'll be released a new version more stable and without flat bugs ?
this version is very good, but no stable and some bugs

But i think too, Elf is the Best Programmer and i'll solve that problems xD

Nice Work, Just Waiting new Release to Update.

Has anyone figured out how to make noDamageToSameLookfeet = "yes" work right. As of now Players can exploit this bug and not take any damage from monsters by matching there feet.
Is there anyway to make it so players cant attack another player with same feet look , but monsters can still attack any player?
Thanks to anyone who can help.

Any ideas Elf? Also thanks for a great server.

You own FallenHeros?
The 7.92 Server?

How to make swimming working on tfs 0.3.2 ?? Please can any1 explain ?

Gah cant edit ;/
I have another question.
Why when server is crashed and my auto-restarter start it up again it always doesnt save ots ;/
After crash people lost much experience .. how to make it saves always ?

I'm using GUI.

Can someone PLEASE help me with my little problem!!

noDamageToSameLookfeet = "yes" can be abused so bad, we'd really like it where if your boots are the same as a players you cant attack each other, but if they're different you can, and thats works great until you get to a monster with the same boot color as yours!

For example! If I have on white boots, a demon can attack me but it wont do any damage, because demons boots are white as well.

Is there any way to fix this? Because It'll be abused hardcore when it comes to monsters.

Thank you in advance :)

Hello i have error ;/

What is this?

This is a warning which tell you that someone sends unknown packet(packet size) that means that someone is using bot, or someone is using edited client. Next time use search funcion please.

Can someone PLEASE help me with my little problem!!

noDamageToSameLookfeet = "yes" can be abused so bad, we'd really like it where if your boots are the same as a players you cant attack each other, but if they're different you can, and thats works great until you get to a monster with the same boot color as yours!

For example! If I have on white boots, a demon can attack me but it wont do any damage, because demons boots are white as well.

Is there any way to fix this? Because It'll be abused hardcore when it comes to monsters.

Thank you in advance :)

"I'm having the same problem you are, I watched a level 100 block a monster and take no damage from it and that same monster normaly drops a level 500. It would be nice to get this fixed or if someone would let me know how to fix it because people are abusing this bug way too often"
I like the server and such a great job was done on it, just shame that with this bug noobs that exploit it ruin it for the rest so cant do guild hunts and raids without killing each other.
So yes any help with this problem would be great I agree..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back