• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4] The Forgotten Server v0.3.2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What im making wrong ? :/

Code:
INSERT INTO "groups" ("name", "flags") VALUES ("Community Manager", 131072);

sorry for offtopic

I've read about the crash bugs, I'm sure lef will fix it (probably already did).

Anyways, I had been running my server several times a month ago, today I continued working on my project, tried to starts the server and I can't even login. Is it a known bug? I also read something about xampp versions, I might need a later version? Though it says it is connecting and server running.. I still can't connect.

Thanks =)

Thank you for the release, but i saw that there are many misstakes in the scripts, all scripts are in one line with an extrange symbol...

Declan~

I guess that both of them are stable, but console version show you all the errors, and GUI hide some of them.

I think... but wait for an Elf answer.

Console version save the servers when it shutdowns with no messages, or sorpretely.
GUI versions does dont save the servers like that, they dont save it.

Maybe I should compile that as a 64bit?? Aff I've got problems with crashes since beta 1, but there sometimes I was getting raport.txt ...

The crashes happens randomly now, even with 27 players online it crashes. Is there any debugger?? Any way that I can check how to fix that?

Last edited by a moderator:
bdto.jpg

Fixed those bugs which you can see on the screen and still the same.
I can pay 20 euro for help... desperated -.-

my map got 96 mb, maybe I've compiled wrong, I will try to recompile again with -D__EXCEPTION_TRACER__

Does this file weight 4.43 at Console version with exception tracer?

my map got 96 mb, maybe I've compiled wrong, I will try to recompile again with -D__EXCEPTION_TRACER__

the reason is that your map is too big for your computer...
Try with map that got 0-15 or 0-20 mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back