• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There does seem to be some sort of crashing upon start up of the GUI version, haven't tested the normal console yet though.

Help please
it dont open
shall i change somthing?
where i change 841 or 842?:S:S

I click in The Forgotten Server icon and i watch white window. And auto closed .Sorry Im brazilian

This is the happiest moment in my life :') , Thank you so much elf! :D i have waited so long for this!

I don't think it's .dll's I went ahead and re downloaded all of them before I messed with the server it's something else as far as I'm concerned.

I tested it, its something with the GUI version.
The console version works just fine

Great :) Nice to see, what new developers are active also :> Thanks to TFS team :>

new version looks great now tfs is growing up again!

btw. great that u included this "* Loaded maps now use 30% less memory." that rox.

Regards,
Deaktiver

I'm testing this distro with the newest Gesior's acc maker and it's working without any problems and bugs :) You just need to delete few lines from config.lua :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back