• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@up
sqlite editor was what he means .. Sqlite Expert is a program if im not wrong...
-.-

@http://otland.net/members/god-mike/
I was not saying it to you.. -.-
You were faster than I .. just it.. and I cant edit so.. whatever..

@God Mike
Stop fucking spamming idiot...

@Elf
What about my problem with movements? >.<

I've been in-active in OTs for some months so excuse me.. But alot of NPC stopped working (used TFS 0.2 before).
ADDON npc and other NPCs that trades ITEMS for ITEMS/addons. (Normal npcs that you pay money to works fine.)

Is there anything that I need to change/upgrade?

I've been in-active in OTs for some months so excuse me.. But alot of NPC stopped working (used TFS 0.2 before).
ADDON npc and other NPCs that trades ITEMS for ITEMS/addons. (Normal npcs that you pay money to works fine.)

Is there anything that I need to change/upgrade?

Sorry body i have never use a npc that trade items for addons :S
to me that kind of npcs are useless to me :S

Sometimes when after logging long somebody not log obtain get lag and it is necessary to make exit tibia but so it 0 errors

Sorry body i have never use a npc that trade items for addons :S
to me that kind of npcs are useless to me :S

It's not only the addon NPC.

All NPCs that trade ITEMS for ITEMS are bugged.
I get no error in the console, but the NPC just ignores me when you're going to buy an item.

It's not only the addon NPC.

All NPCs that trade ITEMS for ITEMS are bugged.
I get no error in the console, but the NPC just ignores me when you're going to buy an item.

i ment to say that npcs that trade items for addons or for items its useless for me i only use npcs that you pay ... maybe does npcs have different functions now and you have to change them .

Sry for my english :S

p.s : dont ask me how cuz i dunno cuz i never use does npcs

HEY,I want to migrate from 0.3.3 to 0.3.4, this version 0.3.4 is stable using SO: winXP or winSERVER2003 ? ?

Question:
Is recommended to use linux or windows hosting for the server?

tkz

Lol, I think the links are dead becouse I cant download them..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back