• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem updating database (from 0.3.3).
Code:
[17/05/2009 18:21:16] > Updating database to version: 13...
[17/05/2009 18:21:17] mysql_real_query(): ALTER TABLE `accounts` DROP KEY `group_id`; - MYSQL ERROR: Error on rename of '.\otserv\#sql-17c8_85' to '.\otserv\accounts' (errno: 150) (1025)
[17/05/2009 18:21:18] mysql_real_query(): ALTER TABLE `players` DROP KEY `group_id`; - MYSQL ERROR: Error on rename of '.\otserv\#sql-17c8_85' to '.\otserv\players' (errno: 150) (1025)
[17/05/2009 18:21:18] mysql_real_query(): DROP TABLE `groups`; - MYSQL ERROR: Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails (1217)
[17/05/2009 18:21:18] > Database has been updated to version: 13.

some one knows why when a char die he down to lvl 1
i know that the problem its on vocations.xml but i dont know how to fix it :S
plz help :S

21:07 Uptime: 12 hours and 58 minutes.

Code:
Currently 614 players are online on Melania.

When someone dies with promotion, it go to level 1, it is a bug or i did something wrong? im using the latest version

then what we need to do cuz he isnt the only 1 :S

But i replaced everything listed, anyway i gonna try agian, just dont have time now, thanks.
@edit
Pff, its so simple, why no one helped us?
If your character goes to level 1 on deaths, just change deathLostPercent to deathLostPercent = 100

Last edited:
but with that u dont loss nothing :S

@biser
your solution isn't good lool

use tfs' files and account manager OR change all losses in database to 100 and use tfs' login.lua

Hello

hello, you say that? deathLostPercent?

HTML:
But i replaced everything listed, anyway i gonna try agian, just dont have time now, thanks.
@edit
Pff, its so simple, why no one helped us?
If your character goes to level 1 on deaths, just change deathLostPercent to deathLostPercent = 100

thz

Great release, still testing but so far so good.

Thanks a lot,
Pazzur

Nice release Elf!

But, I got 2 questions:

1:Which of the vers are better, the Console or the Gui, and why?

2:If it comes a new client and new vers from TFS, how do I update from 8.41/.42 to the new client with my actions, talkaction etc..

Regards,

ERROR: Can bind only one socket to a specific port <7171>.

The exact error was: normalmente é permitido apenas uma utilizaçao de cada endereço de soquete <protocolo/endereço de rede/porta>
Preparing shutdown...
Exiting

Can someone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back