• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe your mind is bugged ;x

Maybe your brain is bugged?

Go to the WC and spell those words - "TFS doesnt have bugs." Like 1000x ok? I am waiting until your first thread named "BUG"!

TFS is bugged, but I can fix everything. I dont have any problems with that, just sayin' :)

Ok, its bugged, but sorry, I won't download Tibia Map to test does it work. Yeah, that's the only bug.

for me it works in 90% on XP 32 bit system.

but on my other PC i have vista 64 bit and there it's working in max 60%..

mmm yeay, work perfect :p in windows xp, but i like the talkaction of !serverinfo, dont work in stages

@Up
hahahaa, pathetic

Yes it's not perfect, but elf doing what he can, and you always say only things like "oh no, bugged, fix it or I will cry lol", go cut yourself or do it by yourself plx

Last edited by a moderator:
-The pvp arena is not working perfectly, you get frags sometimes.
-Not sure, but in my changelog, you missed TFS 0.2.2, (0.3.3 appears twice)
-Some functions in LUA functions are not working... specially the rate ones, like getPlayerExtraExpRate(cid).
-getPlayerRates(cid), looks like it is working, but if i print the result of that table, is only 1's... eight 1's

Sorry lef but not only I have problem with that ;s Yes, always my fault... told you, I've recompiled it 3 times, Ive updated the engine now 4 times to be sure I'm not making any mistakes... weird...

Yes it's not perfect, but elf doing what he can, and you always say only things like "oh no, bugged, fix it or I will cry lol", go cut yourself or do it by yourself plx

I know that elf doing what he can, and I respect it, huh?

And I always say bug bug? Can you show me there? Btw. double post - go cut yourself or do it by yourself (what ever it means hahahah).

eot. polaku.

it would be nice a list with REAL bugs (not bugs related to... YOUR scripts) =)

for me it works in 90% on XP 32 bit system.

but on my other PC i have vista 64 bit and there it's working in max 60%..

For me, 2 servers and using 20% :O
One with 160 players, and other with 50 :S

Finally, this on i've been waiting for. Thanks alot!

Yeah, the key to successfuly update it from 0.3.2 is to read changelog. No more lost connection errors, no crashes. Just wonderful. The only thing I wish for are better documented config.lua options. Also I'm not sure how to set higher experience death loss without blesses, since you can't set deathLostPercent to be more than 10. Any feedback from dev?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back