• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5/8.52] The Cipsoft Project 0.1.9 (TFS: 0.3.5pl1)

I got a question

WHY the distros of these days SUXS ass hell?
When ot runs in suddenly CRASH without any error report!

@up

If it crashes it something you edited. I run my server 100% fine 24/7 unless i restart it. (same version modified npcs in thais)

*Many npc's dosn't work
*You can't take the boat to Yalahar
*Many of the quest dosn't work:
-Black knighte
-Medusa shield
-Anni
[Many more...]
*Theres a house in edron with a addoner and a dog..
*The king dosn't give promotion.
*You can't go to poi cause the grave thing dosn't work

There is spawning items in Darashia, full-rare set and such. Fully obtainable for players, nearly ruined my project.

Also the depot system is not working correctly.

When will you update this?

There is spawning items in Darashia, full-rare set and such. Fully obtainable for players, nearly ruined my project.

Also the depot system is not working correctly.

When will you update this?
How about fixing these bugs yourself instead of waiting?
You have to understand how many things are there to fix when working on such a large project.
They are trying to copy a game(?) that Cipsoft has been developing for 12(+) years.

Why does everyone say "When you update this?" instead of waiting for me finding the bugs, why don't you yourself's and report back. Instead of waiting, this will make it go faster. Today, im fixing parcel system, quests, and houses.
But if you want something done faster and more efficient, please try to focus on fixing 1 thing at a time.

King does give promotion but you dont have to say "promotion" but "Promote"

You said he didnt work. I say he does. Anyway !buyhouse is buggeg?

RunarM, don't you think that you should focuse on your own icredibly bugged version of a Real Map Server Project ?

According to my mind, one of u both should close the project and start working together

I'm planning to close my project as soon as TFS 0.4 comes out with its first release candidate, and join this one or begin 0.4.

ehm... i donno if you are making the exact copy of cip soft does this mean the map only or all quest npc etc.if like that then you should give a look to:
1-bob outfit quest to obtain the outfit it self(no work at all)
2- will b egreat if you added Green djinn and BLuee djinn npc's and their quest
3- missing hole in the dragon lair in venore,also missing resp in the venore dragon lair let me say (only hatchlings are missing)
4- in crystal lakes in yalahar(whatever its name) missing hydra in the south east hole, missing some dragons that must be with elf archainst.
i can give you a lot more missing staff but i donno if you want exact like tibia in spawns , quests etc :)

Also i think it will be good if you made all the outifts quest instead of a npc who sell all addons :)

I'm planning to close my project as soon as TFS 0.4 comes out with its first release candidate, and join this one or begin 0.4.

It's a free source code project :eek: are you(donators) not allowed to release one revision[compiled] for community? :p

Back