• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] Lithuania Project - Real Map - Final Release

Where is the "mysql.sql"? I don't know how to compile a otserver, just how to start it on sql..

Thanks

Is nice!

I can run it in my pc:

Intel Pentium Dual Core 2,40 GHZ 4GB Ram
Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2. 32 bits

And is very nice and pretty!

But... in the vps... Intel Xeon 3,40 ghz 3,25 gb of Ram.. Windows 2003 Server Enterprice 32 bits, I CANT RUN IT!! WHY? It give me the error of Visual C++ Runtime Erro no se ke.

Can you help me? PLease.

U wrong, it have gengia and many cityes, its nicem but i can run it in a vps. But in my computer i can.

i get that all says about" you dont have much RAM to run it...." but can i make the otb.file to be smaler to be able to run it?

Version with carlin is version from first realease :p cuz this map is without inq switches

Uhm.. Well, i want to ask you apisvaflines if there is know bugs .. that you can tell me.. cuz i would like to download this server and fix thouse know bugs..

Just trying to add a new spawn location, opened the map with my mapeditor (SimOnes newest from otfans) got the following msg:
Could not open the file.
Unknown attribute. Code: 99061943
Help?

Back
Top Bottom