• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server 0.3.5pl1 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ir´s something wrong whit uploadhyper.com cos i cant download :/

Hello I'm trying to open a server Two, this version with the port 7172, except that I've done everything, I put the door in config.lua 7172, and the WorldID put 1.
More When I turn it connects without errors, the more He is not even 5 minutes Online. He will Close.
Does anyone know what can be?
Thank you in advance.

Umm it seems like it's not exiting at globalsave but freeze and keep "Exiting...". Anyone had this issue too? I have to restart it manually at globalsave then.

There still exist a telnet bug in this version and it's getting me mad i blockt the command on the computer but it's still crashing my server!

Any one know how block telnet command from crashing this server? i have disabel it but i still keep getting crash...

couse tested it my self.... and it crash like it do when dont do it

why can´t i change thins in items.xml
when i change things i get error in my winodw GUI-version says can´t load items.xml

You probably did sth wrong, check all edited lines if they are complete and that stuff

errror.jpg

Help :( VPS error :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back