• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server 0.3.5pl1 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This server is stable a lot,look
09:26 Uptime: 34 hours and 20 minutes.
the problems are the way to crash it :p
much easy,but great work

all my houses uses the 8.4 stone walls with those doors, dont work.

if the critical bug could be fixed, anyone that can post how? or we have to wait for pl2, anyways pl1 is nice except the critical bug :p

Monte,
Members Donations can download the fixeds in WebSVN. You can expect the PL2. I am with 46 hours of uptime with the new version.

Vittyn,
Very good, however this version has some crash bugs. What are fixeds in WebSVN.

its really nice, i love TFS :D
14:06 Uptime: 39 hours and 0 minutes.
lets wait pl2

my houses dont working, i dont know the problem, thank u HeberPcl but dont work. I need help

Is pl2 comming soon.
My uptime is about 39h then it crash.

btw. TFS is the best server :D
Thanks alot.

Why, when i kill monster the monster summons (like beholder and skeletons)dont die? Just stay, hp bar is hidden ;s

Elf And TFS TEAM

The Forgotten Server PL1 (Crying Damson) Dont Have "CRASH" ONLY WRONG SCRIPTS, CAUSE MY OT IS STABLE A LOT...

Everybody Are Saying "Have Critical BUG/CRASH"...

Guys Look Your Scripts Updating They To 8.50 Correctly...

I Do That, My Server Its Perfect...

What a Have to Say? - Only THANKS To ELF AND TFS TEAM THANKS A LOT GREAT JOB GUYS...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

i need help with houses, all houses of my server dont work, what the bug in tfs 3.5? help

@HeberPcL
Hmm. I looked in to the log and find nothing.
No text at all.
And still my server shutdown after 39h.

Any have a idea what it could be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom