• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server v0.2.4 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The server is awsome but i searched in items.xml and i couldn't find the new bps like demon backpack,crown backpack and moon backpack.

Nice job... It is first otserv who have work with Tibia 8.5.
I will wait for 0.3.5 :)

The server is awsome but i searched in items.xml and i couldn't find the new bps like demon backpack,crown backpack and moon backpack.

I only added the items I could find in-game on Tibia to items.xml. Feel free to contribute by updating the items.xml, just post it here or send it by PM and I'll add it for 0.2.5.

I only added the items I could find in-game on Tibia to items.xml. Feel free to contribute by updating the items.xml, just post it here or send it by PM and I'll add it for 0.2.5.

Take a break :)
Exactly when Tibia 8.5 comes you start it and done it before 0.3 .... 0.3 have like 3-4 developers elf, slawkens, and KaczooH.. Are you alone in TFS 0.2?

Well.. Its just the new bps (crown bp,demon bp and moon bp) and the new monster medusa, also if u could add the new black skull system that would be great. Thx

maybe gonna add this to roxor project need to think abt it xd

What's the diffrence between 32gui and 32console?

console is a normal cmd window where the server will be executed and on the GUI you got some "buttons" like "broadcast, kick player, give premium" etc.

But if you want to host it on a server you should take a console because it takes less resources and nobody needs this sucky gui on a dedicated server (?)

Edit:
And 32 stands for x32 bit

Regards,
Deaktiver

What's the diffrence between 32gui and 32console?

The GUI (Graphical User Interface) is the application programs that allow you to point and click. The idea of a Graphical User Interface is that most of the computer controls are performed by moving a mouse and clicking on icons.
Easier to use you noobs =P

The keyboard and screen are often called the console, sometimes it's just the screen.
Its "harder" to use, since you can not make stuff by clicking on buttons.. you have to write commands.

And i hope you understand, what the different on the 32gui and 32console is =D

Looking good..

Waiting till Crying Damson will be upgraded.

BTW: always liked your 0.2 servers

later,

The GUI (Graphical User Interface) is the application programs that allow you to point and click. The idea of a Graphical User Interface is that most of the computer controls are performed by moving a mouse and clicking on icons.
Easier to use you noobs =P

The keyboard and screen are often called the console, sometimes it's just the screen.
Its "harder" to use, since you can not make stuff by clicking on buttons.. you have to write commands.

And i hope you understand, what the different on the 32gui and 32console is =D

Wich of 'em would you prefer useing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back