• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server v0.2.5 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Compiler Error
Rev: 2843

Error:
Lua:
C:\branches.r2831\0.2\game.cpp In constructor `Game::Game()': 
C:\branches.r2831\0.2\game.cpp `maploadlock' was not declared in this scope 
C:\branches.r2831\0.2\dev-cpp\Makefile.win [Build Error]  [obj//game.o] Error 1

Ofc i like it :D, Verrry i nice Talaturen ;) Great jobb,

BTW: Is there anyway to stop the WIN32 in the exe, i mean my virus program is always deleting the exe file :S ( It says its virus in it ), But there is anyway to fix that?

im noob on ot but i got this server starting with my own ip and every thing and xampp to but i cant logg in with my ip? or nothin it just says your character list is being loaded all the time:/ plz what's the problem?

:( no black skull here, will it be included in the update?

aff dont cry black skull is like an outfit update or a new rl spell, it can't be excluded

what website with shop system will work with mystic spirit 0.2.5?

im using the console and wondering what websites are compatible with it as all gesior ones state they run with 0.3.5 anyone can help?

what website with shop system will work with mystic spirit 0.2.5?

im using the console and wondering what websites are compatible with it as all gesior ones state they run with 0.3.5 anyone can help?

I'm using my old 0.2 gesior :D but you have to use:

Gesior for 0.2+

im noob on ot but i got this server starting with my own ip and every thing and xampp to but i cant logg in with my ip? or nothin it just says your character list is being loaded all the time:/ plz what's the problem?

your ports are propably blocked try to contact with your internet service to unlock them, i have same thing on my second computer but it belongs to my sister and she dont play tibia so i dont want them to be unlocked ^_^

I downloaded this server and the DLL files but it saying it wont open because it can find lua5.1.dll. Please help PM me or reply

I downloaded this server and the DLL files but it saying it wont open because it can find lua5.1.dll. Please help PM me or reply
omg I can't believe this, read first post

The Forgotten Server
Version: 0.2.5 (Mystic Spirit)!

Changes can be found in doc/CHANGELOG.

Donations:
OtLand

DLL Files:
OpenTibia DLL Files (v1.4b)!

Tibia Client 8.52 has come, It will be nice to change tfs 2.5 for 8.50 to 8.52 Talaturen, you are the man.
I hope it comes soon

Tibia Client 8.52 has come, It will be nice to change tfs 2.5 for 8.50 to 8.52 Talaturen, you are the man.
I hope it comes soon

huh? Tibia 8.52 has already arrived? wat new features?

Please can you create a ingame account manager?
Snälla kan du ordna en Ingame konto skapare?

This is a mail a boy in 10 year has have sex with she mom tell this to evrybady and he gonns cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back