• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.53 Client Debug

King Dre

Reaction score
Me and my friends gets alot of debugs when we're just walking around

Please fix it!

I'm not in the right environment to fix this right now, instead we have enabled support for 8.5x clients again until this has been resolved.

The debug errors in 8.53 should be fixed tonight or tomorrow.

It has been disabled until further notice, which is until some ingame [de]bugs concerning Update 8.53 are fixed. You may use clients 8.50 - 8.52 to login.

Tibia 8.53 debug

Following the introduction of a new version of Tibia 8.53 is debug, inter alia, as one enters the ladder, if ye can do something with that it was best to revert to version 8.50 or definitively eliminate errors :mad:

Do something with this as soon as possible, because this game is not a game, I do not know Whats the changed and new versions of Tibia ip changer ... I hope to fix it as soon as possible: [..

Ye, that's right. I've got bugs too. I think that hoster should do something with that! Old version was better!

Last edited:
it wont let me on 8.53 now i says debug stuff and now i cant get the old 8.52 lol takes piss HELP..

Back