• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54-8.57] The Forgotten Server v0.2.7 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is stable ? ; )

I like Mystic Spirit... thanks Tala...

can you help me plz in noob erorr

STEP 1
Check server configuration

Warning: syntax error, unexpected '(' in C:/Documents and Settings/XP PuntO SP3/Desktop/theend08/theend_08/config.lua on line 17 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 130
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/XP PuntO SP3/Desktop/theend08/theend_08/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

plz :d

can you help me plz in noob erorr

STEP 1
Check server configuration

Warning: syntax error, unexpected '(' in C:/Documents and Settings/XP PuntO SP3/Desktop/theend08/theend_08/config.lua on line 17 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 130
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/XP PuntO SP3/Desktop/theend08/theend_08/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

plz :d

Delete line 17 in your config.

- Nikkie :ninja:

Have link to download it?

It's very broken, you can't create new projects with it, rebuild doesn't work, compile makes a dependency check everytime and is the only way to build the project so to rebuild you will have to remove all object files. If you really want it, I can upload it.

It's very broken, you can't create new projects with it, rebuild doesn't work, compile makes a dependency check everytime and is the only way to build the project so to rebuild you will have to remove all object files. If you really want it, I can upload it.

Please Talaturen re-upload, i used latest TFS Dev and not compile new projects :(
Help-me

@Talaturen
Oh, I thought you were inactive (also due to your own servers) but I was wrong :d

Btw. 0.2 is still under development? Then what's the difference between 0.2 and 0.4 and why don't you all work on one branch?

And thank you for your contribution into opentibia :)

Btw. 0.2 is still under development? Then what's the difference between 0.2 and 0.4 and why don't you all work on one branch?
(17:23:29) <@Talaturen> 0.2 = oldstable, 0.3 = stable, 0.4 = dev

ey talaturen ur ot sux srry for that
when i download it it toke 20sec to end download
and when i open it its notepad
fix plsss

I can't open it because it says: This program couldn't be started since lua5.1.dll couldn't be found. What to do?

I just switched from 2.5.0 to this one, and 1 thing I noticed is that all the fields (poison field, fire field and energy fields) disappear even though I've used the ones that isn't decaying in the mapeditor.

Fix this please!

Oh and btw, when I throw something in the water it isn't 'drowning'. It just stays on the surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back