• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] [v0.8] The Evolutions Never Die project.

Sorry for flood...

I found a bug in normal quests (DL quest, hero quest etc ...)
don't oppen chest... =/
please check it

@gotile
Sorry, the one and only virus here is you.

@topic
Well, I guess it's the time to update this project to newer TFS version, right? I had a long break :D

@gotile
Sorry, the one and only virus here is you.

@topic
Well, I guess it's the time to update this project to newer TFS version, right? I had a long break :D

Go for it, im waiting for update. I will give this a try. rep++:peace:

Little problem

i have a problem. i cant create an account and i cant open the config.lua

i also cant find the characters file :s please help :eek:

First post was updated.

paladino reported that there is no monsters on map. I will fix this and post new spawn file. Sorry for the inconvenience.

plz i need help i have error : "temple position is wrong.contact with the administration"

help plz!

Well, you have to set temple position x = 1000, y = 1000, z = 7. I have modified schema and config so everything should be set. Otherwise check if temple position is correct for this map.

Also, if you want to fix spawns, just copy them from previous version, here's the link:
theend-spawn.xml

It's text file, so it can't contain virus.

I will include this "patch" in v0.9

Poland users:
Wiecie dlaczego Gdy otwieram mapę w RME wyświetla nieznany clijent i nie może wczytać mapy?

ENG:
This project is very good. I love old EvO By Aciek (best version) but this project is new and This project may be equaled (and perhaps surpass) the old worn-evo

Back