• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.6 / 9.6 sprite item editing

Seksy

Reaction score
Ok guys ive looked all over and i find a mass of confusion on what to use.
I am editing on 8.6 and a 9.6 server. I want to be able to create custom sprites, add them to the dat file and create an otbm file.
can someone please suggest the best and "working" programs to do this.
I dont wish to just "edit" the items, I want to create new items as well.

So far I found a program to "edit" the items but nothing working or available to create and repack into a dat file and nothing to generate an items.otbm :S
It seems help on this forum is like platinum, very hard to find

Or even someone just willing to help others understand the process. I am great with graphic programs, I can be super creative but so far finding information, help and resources here is like pulling teeth. People just dont help like they used too. If someone could help us get this going, maybe even post links to kjnown working editors etc we can change the name of the thread to something sutable and use this as a new resource thread.
Id be more than willing to edit new sprites and contribute them here but its hard to get going on all this when no one helps point you in the right directions. Ive downloaded several programs, some half work, some dont work, one works for 8.6 while the other only supports 9.xx its a nightmare trying to find working programs.

Thanks Dominique for your contribution here. Do you have all the working tools to work with 8.60? would you mind sharing the links for everyone here?

So far I managed to duplicate the items.
Problem with the rest is I can edit a sprite using the sprite editor, I can add it to the .spr file but the dat editor I used didnt seem to want to accept a new entry in order to export everything to the dat file. Plus currently I have no way of creating the otb or am I just missing something?

There is a dat/spr editor. I believe it is TibiaEditor by blackdemon. The otb editor is in the download section here on ot land. they all work for 860

Back