• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper [8.6] Evo project looking for mapper[no tps]

Sweetlove

Reaction score
Hey!

Im looking for a mapper for my evo 8.6 project, i changed my mind while i was working on the project, so now there will be no teleports to the hunts, there will however be guidance how to get to the spawns also hints will be posted on the forum etc, nwm that for now!

Atm all the small things are done, such as custom spells,events and ive balanced all the vocations, so basically all we need now is spawns and quests but most of the quests will be hidden inside the spawns.

Im looking for a mapper, pm me basic information about you and perhaps throw a picture with your work in there aswell!

Last edited:
Not far from done, i just need one or two mappers for quests and spawns, i will however make the "don" quests, also got some few finishing touches to do in the city, just some details with the borders etc..

Hey
I can't understand why you guys are creating so many custom evos. The map is over used and the servers won't last for long, because you can go to everywhere just by using a teleport and I assume that you have many small islands which are not connected to main continent. It will significantly make your PvP map much smaller. Players will get bored pretty soon when all of the quests have been done. Also you should be careful when making custom spells, because you might mess up with them if all of your spells are like "exevo mega hyber beam". I like your mapping style so I recommend you to create something more than just a teleport evo, maybe create a totally new map. I have seen a lot of evo maps with different variations in my life and none of them haven't been great. Just for a tip.

Just one question, why would i make a spell like that? i do get that it's sarcasm but it's not like i don't test the spells.. also i will get test players before launch just to check if all the vocations are balanced..

oh and i count spellformula on all my spells, i don't copy and paste from other scripts..

The spell thing was just an example from other evolution server which I have played. And by the way were you looking for mapper at swevolutions.com yesterday, because I saw some guy saying "Looking for a mapper" and speaking to one of the GMs something about custom evolution server.

My spells are legit ^^

Recently added buff spells for each vocation and some regenerate heal spells for knight

Back