• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team 8.6 Otserver is almost ready to launch, and is now accepting staff applications!!!

gilbert123

~Caspin~
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Basically what I have done is taken a few distribution and combined the best parts of them. That took about a week. And then, I had spent the last month and a half adding my own costum monsters, events, etc. And so now, I have almost finished it! All I have left to do now is make my OWN custom main city! So, if everything goes right I would like to have my server up and running in about 2 weeks. Anyways enough about that, On to the otservers information!

Name (IP): Unnamed, I believe the STAFF should have a say in the naming, so I plan on having a name in hopefully 7-9 days
EXP Rates: Unknown, Basically the same thing as a name I believe the staff should help me find a suitable rate or stages.
Client: 8.60 (will update to a newer client in time if players or staff request or if the 8.6 crowd starts going to 9.2, etc. Staff will remain if ever updated)
Hosting: I have narrowed it down to 3 hosters. I will be deciding within the week who will do it.
Map Type: Custom with Thais (might change if staff or players request)

Now, the positions!

Current Open Positions:

Senior Tutor (0/1)
Gamemaster (0/2)
Community Manager (1/1)

If you want to be (well, apply for) staff please PM me the following application:
Name:
Secondary Language (if any):
Position Applying For:
Exprieince:
3-5 words describing you:
1-2 sentences about you:
Why I should choose you? (3 or less sentences) :

Please take your time. However please keep it short and to the point! Thanks!!

OT CURRENTLY IS NOT NAMED. RAN WITH THE FORGOTTEN SERVER CONSOLE.

Last edited:
Name: karim
Main Language: finnish
Secondary Language (if any):swedish , english , arabic liltte bit germany
Position Applying For: CM
Exprieince: Mapping/scripting
3-5 words describing you: I Am Verry Serious
1-2 sentences about you: i play alot tibia (every day) and i aM SERIOUS
Why I should choose you? (3 or less sentences) : UHmm becouse i can help you on bugs too

Name: Pawel M.
Main Language: English
Secondary Language (if any): Polish, and a little bit of French
Position Applying For: Community Manager (CM)
Experience: I have been playing Tibia since 2006, I have also been a GM on several ots. I always finish what I start, and I never let anybody down. I am also fluent in English.
3-5 words describing you: Fun, experienced, hard-working
1-2 sentences about you: I play tibia a lot, i also have a lot of free time.
Why I should choose you? (3 or less sentences) : As i said, im hard-working, and i enjoy helping out players. I speak fluent english, and you can always count on me.

Thank you,
Pm7b

Name: Aymen
Main Language:Arabic
Secondary Language (if any):swedish , english, arabic
Position Applying For: Community Manager = CM
Exprieince: Mapper, ive been playing tibia for 2,5 years now
3-5 words describing you: Experienced, i can work 24/7 And i am serious
1-2 sentences about you: I play tibia everyday and i have been mapper on many other tibia ots.
Why I should choose you? (3 or less sentences) : well i work hard [always], i can work for u 24/7 like i said...

Back