• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Real Server Map

If anybody got this up and running(can login), can you just rar/zip and upload your otserv, will not take more than 1 min of your life.

I have been having problems with this server for some hours now. Cant get it up and running.
Threadstarter should have included everything from the start, correct items.otb, no duplicate id 10258(2poi levers got the same unique id), .exes /dlls. so everybody just could download and use it directly.

Please, someone, upload your server directory. Been trying to run this server for many hours now.

Hi,

I've got problem with that server, when player has in backpack more than 200 potions and using it by hotkey, it says, using 99 of 100, 98 of 100 etc. Not like using 523 of 524, or something..
I've tried to change actions from other rl servers, but it doesnt work. What causes it??

Please, tell me somebody, what ip-changer you use for client 8.6? Can't find anyone. All i find is "SynIP Changer", which support 8.6 clients, but it doesn't working...

Just to let everyone know there is ALOT of items hidden on this map, mostly around thais! Use the search item function on your map editor to see for yourself.

Yeah, which map editor/version of it/what tibia client do we have to install to open map in rme.
And also, do you guys have bug with potions?
When you use on hotkey it will not show using 100+ only 100,99,98 etc.
??

It doesnt works with OTserv 0.6.4_SVN compiled under linux.
It has so much bugs.

is suxs, in chest of quest you open and out debug

Back