• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [8.60] Real map Looking for* HOSTER*

Take me --JOKE--

Tested this while hosting a minecraft server and a tibia server with 5-8 players ;) ahaha xD

Name* Thane
Age* 19
Location* Sweden
Experience At Hosting* I've been hosting much servers since 7.6. Not been hosting for a while now though.
Why Should We Pick You* I'm offering free hosting service 24/7 and remote access.
Upload/Download Speed* I know it's not very much but i might get a better connection sometime.
Dedicated Server?* Dedicated to you :D
What You Expect From Us?* Only GM. All i want to do is basicly help peoples in-game.

Last edited:
^ up? A scam or what? I think he trying to get ur map only, free hosting? 24/7.. Wtf

^ up? A scam or what? I think he trying to get ur map only, free hosting? 24/7.. Wtf

Why would free hosting 24/7 be a scam? So basicly you're saying that he can't find a free host to his server that will host 24/7?

DO YOU NEED A HOSTER??
I AM FROM USA AND I WANT TO HOST DEDICATED ONLINE 24/7!!!
SERVER SPECS:
CPU: AMD AM3+ FX 8120 (8 CORE PROCESSOR)
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Crosshair V Formula "Bulldozer" Motherboard
Memory: 4 x DIMM, 32GB, DDR3
HardDrive :1TB
INTERNET CONNECTION: T1,T2,T3 SUPER FAST NEVER WILL LAG/Freeze

I think you're missing the point. You're the one wanting a hoster. Why should a hoster pick your server out of all others they could host?
jh2.jpg

22.jpg

6.jpg

Back