• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.7] The Forgotten Server v0.2.10 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What should i type in ubuntu console to before compile this? Like in this line:
Code:
svn co http://svn.otland.net/public/forgottenserver/tags/0.3.5pl1
?? Please help
replace "http" with "svn"

$ make
g++ -I. -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I /usr/include/lua5.1 -D_THREAD_SAFE -D_REENTRANT -D__NO_HOMEDIR_CONF__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC__ -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -Werror -Wall -O2 -c actions.cpp
g++ -I. -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I /usr/include/lua5.1 -D_THREAD_SAFE -D_REENTRANT -D__NO_HOMEDIR_CONF__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC__ -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -Werror -Wall -O2 -c admin.cpp
In file included from /usr/include/boost/asio/detail/impl/throw_error.ipp:21,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/detail/throw_error.hpp:52,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/detail/impl/posix_mutex.ipp:23,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/detail/posix_mutex.hpp:73,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/detail/mutex.hpp:25,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/detail/service_registry.hpp:20,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/impl/io_service.hpp:18,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/io_service.hpp:684,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/basic_io_object.hpp:20,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/basic_socket.hpp:19,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/basic_datagram_socket.hpp:20,
from /usr/include/boost/asio.hpp:20,
from connection.h:25,
from admin.cpp:24:
/usr/include/boost/system/system_error.hpp:22: error: function definition does not declare parameters
/usr/include/boost/system/system_error.hpp:59: error: 'system_error' has not been declared
/usr/include/boost/system/system_error.hpp:59: error: non-member function 'const char* boost::system::what()' cannot have cv-qualifier
/usr/include/boost/system/system_error.hpp: In function 'const char* boost::system::what()':
/usr/include/boost/system/system_error.hpp:62: error: 'm_what' was not declared in this scope
/usr/include/boost/system/system_error.hpp:66: error: invalid use of 'this' in non-member function
/usr/include/boost/system/system_error.hpp:68: error: 'm_error_code' was not declared in this scope
/usr/include/boost/system/system_error.hpp:70: error: cannot call member function 'virtual const char* std::runtime_error::what() const' without object
/usr/include/boost/system/system_error.hpp:72: error: 'm_what' was not declared in this scope
In file included from /usr/include/boost/asio/detail/throw_error.hpp:52,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/detail/impl/posix_mutex.ipp:23,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/detail/posix_mutex.hpp:73,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/detail/mutex.hpp:25,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/detail/service_registry.hpp:20,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/impl/io_service.hpp:18,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/io_service.hpp:684,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/basic_io_object.hpp:20,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/basic_socket.hpp:19,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/basic_datagram_socket.hpp:20,
from /usr/include/boost/asio.hpp:20,
from connection.h:25,
from admin.cpp:24:
/usr/include/boost/asio/detail/impl/throw_error.ipp: In function 'void boost::asio::detail::do_throw_error(const boost::system::error_code&)':
/usr/include/boost/asio/detail/impl/throw_error.ipp:31: error: 'system_error' is not a member of 'boost::system'
/usr/include/boost/asio/detail/impl/throw_error.ipp:31: error: expected `;' before 'e'
/usr/include/boost/asio/detail/impl/throw_error.ipp:32: error: 'e' was not declared in this scope
/usr/include/boost/asio/detail/impl/throw_error.ipp: In function 'void boost::asio::detail::do_throw_error(const boost::system::error_code&, const char*)':
/usr/include/boost/asio/detail/impl/throw_error.ipp:37: error: 'system_error' is not a member of 'boost::system'
/usr/include/boost/asio/detail/impl/throw_error.ipp:37: error: expected `;' before 'e'
/usr/include/boost/asio/detail/impl/throw_error.ipp:38: error: 'e' was not declared in this scope
make: *** [admin.o] Error 1

Why can't I use command's such as /a or /i?

Im a god, but it says I cannot execute these commands.

Uhm, I don't have the full server. So where do I go to get the full server first, this does shit all without a server.

Ah, my bad. I am silly.... Anyone know where to get 8.71 map editors?:)

I have a little problem. Everything in the OTS comes nicely, though: When I create an account can log on to the page OTS, with your "username" and "password". But when I log on to the Clent tibia when given a "name" and "password", an error pops up (account number or password is inncorrect). To log on to Tibia client I have to enter the "ID" account. How to make the client asked, "name" account and not the "id"?

Go to ur Commands.xml

then change access="5" to access="-3".
And access="3" to access="-2"

Change the group id of ur account to -3
and ur GOD character too.

rep if i helped

when i star the server npc cant be loaded after i summon any npc and no answer me when i say "hi" :s

an simple question about rings and amulets charges, then monster drop a ring or amulet it allways having 1 charge how i could add in monster loot list amulet with charges?

Code:
 <item id="2198" chance="1250" /><!-- Elven amulet -->
what i should add here?

bump.

when i running this version the npc can be loaded :s afert i summon one and said hi and them not answer me :s need the path? how i can put it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom