• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.7] The Forgotten Server v0.2.9 (Mystic Spirit) NPC ISSUE

Jeremgod

Reaction score
Hello, this might be a noob question but whatever, in the server indicated in my title, the npcs can only speak to 1 person at a time and speak in default but, the trade works does anyone know how to make the npc's talk in npc chat and make them speak to more than one person at a time?

omg xD, ive checked every part of these links.. and it seems like that its an bug in mystic spirit 0.2.10 itself lmao, or i need to update my npcs , or its an bug... lol, dunno if youve tried it T_T mystic spirit..

Ive put everything on PRIVATE modules.lua are correct too.. could you personally check the server out o0 maybe im not crazy or maybe i am lmao ;oo

u know ive been following you around the forum.. your almost always 100%%% correct.. its like you the best professional scripter i can tell off, but it just aint working.. all the other things your saying is 100% working.. thats why i cant figure this NPC bug out.. i just cant lol

Back