• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.7] The Forgotten Server v0.2.9 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talaturen mind reading/replying to my question please?

I have a question and i really need help.
how do i get talkactions to work if i need to use param?

Heya, I'm trying to put a realmap in this TFS 0.2.9 but gives thousands of errors an crashes, why? :S

function onSay(cid, words, param)

use the param var

I know how to use it. the only thing is that the talkaction isn't doing anything if i anything ingame like an example "/talkaction" works because it's nothing in param and the talkaction is executed but if i need to use param like "/talkaction param" nothing happens it's not executed. theres no errors nothing. i hope you undestand my problem.

I know how to use it. the only thing is that the talkaction isn't doing anything if i anything ingame like an example "/talkaction" works because it's nothing in param and the talkaction is executed but if i need to use param like "/talkaction param" nothing happens it's not executed. theres no errors nothing. i hope you undestand my problem.

Had same problem, use:
Code:
/talkaction "param
instead of using
Code:
/talkaction param

(Similar to 'commenting' spells)

i guess you forgot the " before the param

btw, if it doesnt work, try to use some function like debug() or broadcastmessage() to check if the function is being called...

Tried to compile from source, but got error after make:
Code:
cc1plus: warnings being treated as errors
otserv.cpp: In function 'void badAllocationHandler()':
otserv.cpp:237: error: ignoring return value of 'char* fgets(char', int, FILE*)', declared with attribute warn_unused_result
make: *** [otserv.o] Error 1

Any help?

I got it working now :D
thanks for the help didn't know that I needed " before param to make it work.

I cant compile it, help please:
Code:
 C:\Documents and Settings\Serwer1\Pulpit\forgottenserver-0.2.9.r89\0.2.9.r89\player.cpp In member function `bool Player::tameMount(uint8_t)': 

4815 C:\Documents and Settings\Serwer1\Pulpit\forgottenserver-0.2.9.r89\0.2.9.r89\player.cpp [Warning] converting to `int32_t' from `double'  

C:\Documents and Settings\Serwer1\Pulpit\forgottenserver-0.2.9.r89\0.2.9.r89\mounts.cpp In member function `bool Mount::isTamed(Player*) const': 

46 C:\Documents and Settings\Serwer1\Pulpit\forgottenserver-0.2.9.r89\0.2.9.r89\mounts.cpp [Warning] converting to `int32_t' from `double'

line 4815 in player.cpp
Code:
value = pow(2, mountId % 31);

line 46 in mounts.cpp
Code:
int32_t tmp = pow(2, tmpId % 31);

@up:
this:
Code:
value = pow(2, mountId % 31);
to:
Code: