• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.70 or 8.60?

8.70 or 8.60?

Votes: 31 62.0%

Votes: 19 38.0%

• Total voters
8.7 cuz you cna make Mount quest (only powerfull players would have mounts ^^)

8.6 is definitely stable, but I'm using 8.7 and fixing all the bugs.
I already have all the spells, monsters, items, mounts working and many more.
Gonna take me a bit before I get probably the most stable 8.7 server out there! O.O
But yeah, for now, stick with 8.6. Talaturen said 0.3.7 TFS is going to be in the works all summer.
So, wait for that.

if you want many players use 8.6 cuz now days every fucker fag use bot :/ thats the only advice i can give you

Yes 8.6 stable and 8.7 need talaturen ip changer and more players use Tibia MULTI-ip changer and it stop at 8.62

why do you say 8.70 is unstable? i haven't had any debugs there

There are bots for older versions that Ekx keeps.

wtf its your point :S? what older versions need to be with this thread? he is just asking for 8.6 and 8.7.
my point is that most of the fags who play this days use elfbot cuz they don't know how to play properly so there are more "non"players than actually players in the Tibia and OT community.

so if you want many players use 8.6

wtf its your point :S? what older versions need to be with this thread? he is just asking for 8.6 and 8.7.
my point is that most of the fags who play this days use elfbot cuz they don't know how to play properly so there are more "non"players than actually players in the Tibia and OT community.

so if you want many players use 8.6

Ahem... according to your first post.

if you want many players use 8.6 cuz now days every fucker fag use bot :/ thats the only advice i can give you

You said people should use 8.6 because every "fucker fag" uses bot in 8.7 (assuming that's the subject considering the topic is only about 8.6 and 8.7). I said, there are older versions of bots being saved too, so, what difference does it make?
There are going to be bots for BOTH versions.

im not sure but is there elfbot for 8.7? if not then theres your answer.

ElfBot= bunch of players who just bot for lvl then go to war and do combo, healing and anti-paralyze theres why :p

8.60, i dont like the new spells and shit on 8.70 and i also think its shit that pally's cant use utana vid
And btw Tugbot isnt much worse than elf bot haha

why do you say 8.70 is unstable? i haven't had any debugs there
because they are noobies that can't get a 8.7x working and then say that 8.6 is 'stable' (even when it is filled with bugs that was already fixed on newers revisions) :w00t:

@up
future? Tibia like 3-4 years ago get 50k ppl online now days i only se 20k so shtf noob
else what i said about bot it was to point that if he wants many players use that version cuz theres more fags who play with bot than without it like me.

Back