• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8th March

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
Well what did you buy to your mom, sister, wife, girlfriend, some friend neighboughr or some whore..

Well I spended quite a lot for some presents.. atleast ill get laid, well lets see..
Bought my mom a necklace that costed arround 200€ and to my gf I bought a golden watch .. it costed quite a lot.. (400€)
And yes i made fun at my dad by buying him a rose.. its tomorow.. and Im going to give them the presents to them tomoro' :p

Aight, Kind Regards,
Pro Warbringer

You bought presents and you hope to get laid, and then you mention gifts to your family.
Something isn't right, if I'm not wrong, but you want to have sex with your mom and dad?

For my girlfriend I will give a shirt and a dildo

If she don't like the shirt, she can go fu** herself

Shite. It's womans day and I have no money. Oh well.

You bought presents and you hope to get laid, and then you mention gifts to your family.
Something isn't right, if I'm not wrong, but you want to have sex with your mom and dad?

no.. i bought a gift (golden watch) for my gf.. and ill get laid tonight :)

You should have mentioned your GF first, saying ur gonna get laid and saying than what u got for ur mom first is damn creepy.

why are u all giving itemzz to girlzz
i give her a repair kit to repair our relation
i've got a endless amount of glue down on my pants.

>.<

Back