• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.1] The Forgotten Server v0.2.11pl2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Is the second link for dnt you just need the first link. I'm trying to learn SQL so bad I'm so use too old school XML lol :)

Map is still from 2008. D:

Isn't the ongoing new forgotten server map available?

I've got a question, how make map for 9.1?

Solution on 8.7 doesn't working on it.

i'm geting a debug crash everytime i talk to a npc, i replaced all scripts in changelog, i'm a bit confused now

first of all sorry for posting again, but server is closing without errors when a monster gets in fight with a player or GM/God summon, any ideas?

i'm geting a debug crash everytime i talk to a npc, i replaced all scripts in changelog, i'm a bit confused now

first of all sorry for posting again, but server is closing without errors when a monster gets in fight with a player or GM/God summon, any ideas?

I've reproduced the first debug crash, I'll fix it, and then check that server crash and release a new patch as soon as possible!

EDIT: Confirmed the server crash too, both being fixed and a patch will be released that will contain fixes for these issues, new outfits, even more new mounts, refill hp/mana on level up and players without vocation will no longer lose items on death.

Well, I think that the time has come to me, for leaving the Crying Damson, and return to Mystic Spirit...

0.2.11pl1 has been released, these are the changes:
  • Added new outfits.
  • Added more new munts.
  • Removed outfits limit.
  • Players with no vocation will no longer lose items on death.
  • Players will now receive full health and mana on level advance.
  • Fixed a crash related to summons and the new damage messages.
  • Fixed client debugs when talking to NPC's.
  • Fixed a bug in the sqlite schema and rebuilt the sqlite database.
  • Fixed a bug with the loading of lastMotd.txt.
  • Fixed selling in NPC trade window.
If you downloaded 0.2.11, please update to patch level 1 as soon as possible!

I came across an bug while using the Ultimate Health Potion, the server closes immediately when trying to use it, haven't tested the others. I just did click on the potion so that I could click on me and heal myself (then it occurs)

I came across an bug while using the Ultimate Health Potion, the server closes immediately when trying to use it, haven't tested the others. I just did click on the potion so that I could click on me and heal myself (then it occurs)

Confirmed, will be fixed in patch level 2 which will be released as soon as possible!

It has all Updates the latest of tibia 8.7, 8.71, 8.72, 8.73, 8.74 and 9.1?
or missing something?

Updates!

It should be capable to handle all the new features, I don't know if I've missed something.

I created a God with the Sql Studio but it's commands aren't working... (it don't creat items or summon monsters...) can it be fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back