• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.1x] 100% Custom Server (Aztec UG [Underground]) - In Progress -- IDEAS NEEDED

No overpowered donations, like no manarunes that heal 10k mana and the normal manas heal 2k..

Donations are only OP when the owners put items that are exclusive to donations

If you put soft boots, knight sets, backpacks of rohs and such...it's not as big of a deal as putting a 'Server Name Epic Armor: Def 25 +25% protection all'

Now if that 'Server Name Epic Armor' was obtainable ingame, than it wouldn't be a big problem (even though its 25% pro all lol) because EVERYONE would have a chance to get it

--Donation System--
I have figured out the donation system for the server. I will edit the post now. Also, anything like quests ideas, monster ideas, island ideas & more. Would be appreciated If we could we steer the conversation instead of talk about the donation system. Let's have other ideas! I do want your opinion on my donation system though.

Haha, to bad I won't be playing. But anyways if your interested in helping Aztec UG, please take a look here!

Keep it up and do not give up! Thumbs up! :)
I'll let you know if I get to think of something.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

@Heizen
This thread is a discussion thread for the server now, it will take a couple of months to finish. I just want to gain ideas from the people who would be playing it. If you have any suggestions, it's always welcome :).

Yo i got an idea for a quest. I saw it on a server once and i also found in the forums but cant seem to find it now. Its where you have this door as a creature and it has a ton of health but stays put and doesn't attack. You have 15 minutes to kill it or else you lose the quest and try again. On the other side of the door is a portal that will take you to the reward room. The kicker is that every minute about 5-6 monsters spawn getting harder and harder starting with lets say rotworms going all the way to lets say undead dragons or such. (or your custom monsters if your doing it that way) Was my favorite quest i've ever seen and would love to see it again. I'll keep searching the forums for it and send you the link.

@bmann11

You want me to implant a quest that the Quest Door is the monster (but is NOT allowed to attack), has a lot of HP and you have to get the HP to 0 to open the door to reach the teleport to the reward room, but while your trying to the get the HP down for the door, you have 4-6 monsters spawning and trying to kill you. Every time the new 4-6 monsters respawn, the monsters gradually get harder? But you are on a time limit, so when time expires you automatically be taken to temple to re-try?

Seems like a neat idea, but I want to make sure I understand you.

Not sure if i missed it or we just haven't discussed it. But I noticed people are really big into addons so i'd also like to see something along the lines of addons sort of hard to get but not impossible. Something like maybe quests give you addons or you have to kill a creature (boss) to get a rare drop that you give to the guy to get the addon. Also i've seen some ot's that the addons give you certain attributes like maybe knight addon gives you 250+ extra health and maybe other things along the line of skills. Just some more idea thrown in there.

@bmann11
I like the idea, I will use it but most likely going to modify it to make it better.

@Damny
Well, there will be donations to help support the dedicated server. And I'm buying the first month or so of the dedicated server. If you want to pay all the server fees, go ahead or you can "gtfo" with your non-helpful suggestion. But if you would like to help us make the donations very fair & balanced your more then welcomed to. And any proper suggestions will and always will be appreciated.

Back