• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

9.6 really?!!!!

alramo

Reaction score
Hi, i left tibia a while ago , in 8.6 or smth like that, it was ruined already i think with the change position thingy , but now i came back and i see 9.6 WTF??? REALLY?

So, now that i have studied a lot and im a programmer bla bla, i was thinking on making a new server , but i dont know.....is it worth making a 9.0 + versión of it? is it cool? can someone tell me in few words what have changed from 8.6 to 9.6 (big changes)

thanks

It's better, but a lot of players only play 8.6, which is why there are so many 8.6 servers. I don't fully understand why this happens, but I think it's related to the fact that elfbot only works up to 8.6.

I'd say that if you wanna safe and make sure your server get players 8.6 is the client to choose. How ever if you work really hard you could make an really epic 9.6 server imo. :)

It's better, but a lot of players only play 8.6, which is why there are so many 8.6 servers. I don't fully understand why this happens, but I think it's related to the fact that elfbot only works up to 8.6.

People play 8.6 because elfbot works for 8.6, it's the main reason i play 8.6 when i don't find any 7.6 servers =(

@ONT, the only thing i know changed was in 8.7 with mounts, cooldowns etc. Haven't paid any attention to the updates since then.

Plzz shut up and make testy! :) Only your dick decid if it wants 9.6 or 8.6 not your brain!

Back