• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.60/9.61] The Forgotten Server v0.2.14 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JorgelOrd
acc type = 5
player grou = 3
--------------------------------
I came here thinking that OTLAND was the best site OTServer, kkkkkk joke!
Nobody here helps!

@Arkangel Nyx

is there any bank system deployed in TFS 9.61?
I'm trying to use the functions: "doPlayerWithdrawMoney", "doPlayerDepositMoney"
but they do not work, the parameters are passed into the function (cid, amount).

Everytime I try to use them of this error:
[28/08/2012 08:46:59] Lua Script Error: [Npc interface]
[28/08/2012 08:46:59] data/npc/scripts/bank.luanCreatureSay
[28/08/2012 08:46:59] data/global.lua:1452: attempt to call global 'getBooleanFromString' (a nil value)
[28/08/2012 08:46:59] stack traceback:
[28/08/2012 08:46:59] [C]: in function 'getBooleanFromString'
[28/08/2012 08:46:59] data/global.lua:1452: in function 'doPlayerDepositMoney'
[28/08/2012 08:46:59] data/npc/scripts/bank.lua:162: in function 'callback'
[28/08/2012 08:46:59] data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:390: in function 'onCreatureSay'
[28/08/2012 08:46:59] data/npc/scripts/bank.lua:15: in function <data/npc/scripts/bank.lua:15>

@Arkangel Nyx

is there any bank system deployed in TFS 9.61?
I'm trying to use the functions: "doPlayerWithdrawMoney", "doPlayerDepositMoney"
but they do not work, the parameters are passed into the function (cid, amount).

Everytime I try to use them of this error:

Someone already posted a solution, but you're ignoring it and still crying you won't get support when you're asking for it in the release thread instead of support boards.

I took a look and saw that there isint a marriage system, so could you add this in the next path?
Thanks and good work =)

OtItemeditor doesn't run with this items.otb-file. It would be nice if some1 could upload the spr and dat file that works with it.

Problem Consola

Help Me I get it when I enter the server

mysql_real_query(): SELECT `id`, `account_id`, `group_id`, `sex`, `vocation`, `e
xperience`, `level`, `maglevel`, `health`, `healthmax`, `blessings`, `mana`, `ma
namax`, `manaspent`, `soul`, `lookbody`, `lookfeet`, `lookhead`, `looklegs`, `lo
oktype`, `lookaddons`, `posx`, `posy`, `posz`, `cap`, `lastlogin`, `lastlogout`,
`lastip`, `conditions`, `skulltime`, `skull`, `guildnick`, `rank_id`, `town_id`
, `balance`, `offlinetraining_time`, `offlinetraining_skill` FROM `players` WHER
E `name` = 'Admin On Pakito' LIMIT 1;: MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'offlinetrain
ing_time' in 'field list'
mysql_store_result(): SELECT `id`, `account_id`, `group_id`, `sex`, `vocation`,
`experience`, `level`, `maglevel`, `health`, `healthmax`, `blessings`, `mana`, `
manamax`, `manaspent`, `soul`, `lookbody`, `lookfeet`, `lookhead`, `looklegs`, `
looktype`, `lookaddons`, `posx`, `posy: MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'offlinetrai
ning_time' in 'field list'

May i get personal help?
Im new to it and i'd like to make a good ot ..
i cant host but like i have so many questions about how to do X things, tutorials or somethings
thanks , if you wanna help me with my questions, send me a inbox? (priv msg)

Help ME pLIs

mysql_real_query(): SELECT `id`, `account_id`, `group_id`, `sex`, `vocation`, `e
xperience`, `level`, `maglevel`, `health`, `healthmax`, `blessings`, `mana`, `ma
namax`, `manaspent`, `soul`, `lookbody`, `lookfeet`, `lookhead`, `looklegs`, `lo
oktype`, `lookaddons`, `posx`, `posy`, `posz`, `cap`, `lastlogin`, `lastlogout`,
`lastip`, `conditions`, `skulltime`, `skull`, `guildnick`, `rank_id`, `town_id`
, `balance`, `offlinetraining_time`, `offlinetraining_skill` FROM `players` WHER
E `name` = 'Admin On Pakito' LIMIT 1;: MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'offlinetrain
ing_time' in 'field list'
mysql_store_result(): SELECT `id`, `account_id`, `group_id`, `sex`, `vocation`,
`experience`, `level`, `maglevel`, `health`, `healthmax`, `blessings`, `mana`, `
manamax`, `manaspent`, `soul`, `lookbody`, `lookfeet`, `lookhead`, `looklegs`, `
looktype`, `lookaddons`, `posx`, `posy: MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'offlinetrai
ning_time' in 'field list'

where do i get the dlls

- - - Updated - - -

it ask for 8.31 while im at 9.60 plz help rme

- - - Updated - - -

i get alot of map warning when open rme saying invalid item and unknown creature

help plz why do i have to run my map on 8.20-8.31 it gives a bunch of missing items when i do run it on this

- - - Updated - - -

bump

Help ME pLIs

It seems like the database manager didn't update your database. Please show the full server log.

I open up RME, and it says to navigate to my 8.20-8.31 installation folder.

help plz why do i have to run my map on 8.20-8.31 it gives a bunch of missing items when i do run it on this

- - - Updated - - -

bump

The map in this distribution hasn't been updated since 8.31. If you need to edit it you need the client data for that version. You can just put any other map or create your own map and use that instead (for any version).

so i create my own map thank you ^.^

could someone send me the file compiled on linux and working fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back