• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.60/9.61] The Forgotten Server v0.2.14 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to remove the swap system?
Regards
Anteyz

Yeah If i can figure this out hopefully it will be a guildhall system. I've tried it with just the inserts and it works perfect so the error is in the rest of the code and I cannot figure out what it is...

TFS 0.2 doesn't have swap system :thumbup:

I'm really happy to hear that !
Regards
Anteyz

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for double post, Is this server stable? How many players have been on at the same time without crashes?
Regards
Anteyz

I'm really happy to hear that !
Regards
Anteyz

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for double post, Is this server stable? How many players have been on at the same time without crashes?
Regards
Anteyz

It's the most stable otserv engine. It can support more than 1.000 players without crashes.

It's the most stable otserv engine. It can support more than 1.000 players without crashes.
1 player? wow cool server bro ;d

i guess you mean 1,000 xd

Dont you atleast mean over 1.500? Since shadowcores uses 0.2.15 atm, did use 0.2.14 and has had records over 1700 if im corret.
WibbenZ

I've got serious problem with Mystic Spirit win64 gui, when I try to login on Account Manager it says: 'Connecting to the game world. Please wait.' (nothing happens). It is not fault of firewall or ports, I'm working offline. No matter sqlite or mysql. Don't have the same problem with Crying Damson Oo. Any ideas? I've got 'localhost' in config and the same in IP changer. No matter what version of Mystic Spirit, the same problem on 0.2.13pl1.

Console says nothing. Wtf?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for double, if u could link this please (and where's edit option? : )).

I solved my problem in a half but it's alright for me. For the other people with my issue: do not use gui version, try console instead of it. It's strange but using gui version (no matter crying damson or mystic spirit) I couldn't login on server ("Connecting to the game world bla bla"). Problem doesn't exist with simple console version.

Hey,

I am very new, i have been trying to figure it out/find a source on here but have failed!

How do i make a character to log into my server.

I have dwnloaded the console and GUI - extracted

hi i was woundering if someone could help me when i change the config to "mysql" it dont wanna run the console the console lasts about 2 seconds but then automaticly shuts down but when i use sqlite it runs fine could anyone help at all?

hi i was woundering if someone could help me when i change the config to "mysql" it dont wanna run the console the console lasts about 2 seconds but then automaticly shuts down but when i use sqlite it runs fine could anyone help at all?

Did you setup the database and xampp or w/e you use?
WibbenZ

Looking for help with my Promotion NPC everytime I try get a promo then ask for another promo it sets my voc to 0

Where can i edit the party settings like the lvl dist. the party members can be away?
it's not in the config.lua like everytime else..:eek:

Hello guys!

Never used TFS before, but now I'm workin' in a project and I need to know some things about it ...
I can compile it 100% using Code::Blocks, but when I try to run the server, give me a message that liblualit.dll is missing, but the problem is, I cannot find the dll ...

What should I do ?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, the correct dll is: libluajit.dll

- - - Updated - - -

Forget it, already fixed ;]

Hey, I'm having a problem here that I cant figure out. I got the gui 64 bit version of the server but when I try to run it I get the same error each time. even after re installation I get this: MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer. What should i do?

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind, I missed out a step by accident and solved the problem now :D

Hello i dont wanna give up on your server just yet! but it says "ERROR loading items" got any idea how to fix this? thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back