• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.80-9.86] The Forgotten Server v0.2.15 (Mystic Spirit)

when i tryed to run the server it says: missing msvcr110.dll downloaded it and now it says this error:
3Ni7E8K.jpg

what should i do?

This is the most error free server I've ran. Thank you so much for this. Every other server has so many bugs and errors its crazy. This is fast and smooth. Its unreal. I wish 10.10+ could work on this. Why is it only up to 9.86?

they says when i try to run the server: can't find __crtCreateSymbolicLinkW in dll file MSVCR110.dll

This is the most error free server I've ran. Thank you so much for this. Every other server has so many bugs and errors its crazy. This is fast and smooth. Its unreal. I wish 10.10+ could work on this. Why is it only up to 9.86?

Continued development of 0.2 (now known as 1.0): https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver (10.35 at the moment).

The Forgotten Server
Version: 0.2.15 (Mystic Spirit)!

A full list of changes can be found in doc/CHANGELOG.

This release comes with support for protocol 9.80-9.86, offline training, new VIP list code, new mounts and outfits, Twist of Fate, stamina system, unfair fight reduction, global inbox, a lot of optimizations and much more! This is probably the longest changelog a 0.2 release has ever had.

Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package is required to run the server (x86 for 32-bit, or x64 for 64-bit): download here.

Donations: OtLand.
By donating you become a premium user for a specific time on OtLand, it grants you access to exclusive premium content on the forum such as access to the private subversion where you can follow the development of OtLand supported projects, access to the premium board with resources and priority support.

Source code:
Subversion client: svn://svn.otland.net/public/forgottenserver/tags/0.2.15/
Browse: [forgottenserver] Index of /tags/0.2.15

Download The Forgotten Server 0.2.15:
WHERE ARE THE .DLL FILES, THAT I SHOULD DOWNLOAD?

how can i change emote spells itsnt in my config an how can i change the outfits of staff members it change back to 266 if he relogs.

how can i change emote spells itsnt in my config an how can i change the outfits of staff members it change back to 266 if he relogs.
you might have emoteSpells = "no" at config.lua btw I suggest you to use tfs 1.0 that is the continued development of 0.2 branch

Back