• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.80-9.86] The Forgotten Server v0.2.15 (Mystic Spirit)

Im trying to compile with Dev C++ but when I open the project file I get the following errors: depot.cpp not found, depot.h not found. When I try to compile anyway I get a million errors.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: Downloaded codeblocks and downloaded the libraries for it. Getting this error now: # error "Threading support unavaliable: it has been explicitly disabled with BOOST_DISABLE_THREADS"

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: downloaded a different mingw from the official gnu site. It now compiles for 5 minutes, then I get a bunch of errors:

PHP:
bj\GUI\otserv.o:otserv.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadD1Ev'|
obj\GUI\otserv.o:otserv.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadD1Ev'|
obj\GUI\otserv.o:otserv.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadD1Ev'|
obj\GUI\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6thread4joinEv'|
obj\GUI\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6thread12start_threadEv'|
obj\GUI\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadD1Ev'|
obj\GUI\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadD1Ev'|
obj\GUI\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost11this_thread18interruptible_waitEPvNS_6detail7timeoutE'|
obj\GUI\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadC1Ev'|
 boost::detail::timeout)]+0xbf)||undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost11this_thread18interruptible_waitEPvNS_6detail7timeoutE'|
obj\GUI\tasks.o:tasks.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadC1Ev'|
obj\GUI\tasks.o:tasks.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6thread4joinEv'|
obj\GUI\tasks.o:tasks.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6thread12start_threadEv'|
obj\GUI\tasks.o:tasks.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadD1Ev'|
obj\GUI\tasks.o:tasks.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadD1Ev'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_system.a(error_code.o):error_code.cpp|| undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_system.a(error_code.o):error_code.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Register'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_system.a(error_code.o):error_code.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Unregister'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_system.a(error_code.o):error_code.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Resume'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_system.a(error_code.o):error_code.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Resume'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_system.a(error_code.o):error_code.cpp|| undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_system.a(error_code.o):error_code.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Register'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_system.a(error_code.o):error_code.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Unregister'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_regex.a(cregex.o):cregex.cpp|| undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_regex.a(cregex.o):cregex.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Register'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_regex.a(cregex.o):cregex.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Unregister'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_regex.a(cregex.o):cregex.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Resume'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_regex.a(cregex.o):cregex.cpp|| undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_regex.a(cregex.o):cregex.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Register'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_regex.a(cregex.o):cregex.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Unregister'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_regex.a(cregex.o):cregex.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Resume'|
||More errors follow but not being shown.|
||Edit the max errors limit in compiler options...|
||=== Build finished: 50 errors, 0 warnings (5 minutes, 9 seconds) ===|

It's saying it needs the msvcp110.dll...Then I found this dll on my pc added it in the folder but I get error (0xc000007b) :/

Hi i got a server and everything is working but the first items dosent work shuld it looks like this or did i do somthing wrong?
local commonItems = {
-- ITEMS ALL VOCS RECEIVE
{itemid=2120, count=1}, -- rope
{itemid=5710, count=1}, -- shovel
{itemid=2789, count=100}, -- brown mushrooms
}

local firstItems = {
{ -- SORC ITEMS
{itemid=2323, count=1}, -- hat of the mad
{itemid=8871, count=1}, -- focus cape
{itemid=2647, count=1}, -- plate legs
{itemid=2643, count=1}, -- leather boots
{itemid=2525, count=1}, -- dwarven shield
{itemid=2191, count=1}, -- wand of dragonbreath

{itemid=2268, count=1}, -- sd
{itemid=2273, count=1}, -- uh
{itemid=7620, count=1}, -- mp
{itemid=7618, count=1}, -- hp
{itemid=2293, count=1}, -- mw
{itemid=2261, count=1}, -- dr
{itemid=2274, count=1}, -- avalanche rune
{itemid=2305, count=1}, -- firebomb rune
},
{ -- DRUID ITEMS
{itemid=2323, count=1}, -- hat of the mad
{itemid=8871, count=1}, -- focus cape
{itemid=2186, count=1}, -- moonlight rod

{itemid=2269, count=1}, -- wg
},
{ -- PALADIN ITEMS
{itemid=2457, count=1}, -- steel helemet
{itemid=8891, count=1}, -- belted cape
{itemid=7368, count=1}, -- assassin stars

},
{ -- KNIGHT ITEMS
{itemid=2457, count=1}, -- steel helemet
{itemid=2463, count=1}, -- plate armor
{itemid=10313, count=1}, -- Incredible Mumpiz Slayer

}
}

for _, items in ipairs(firstItems) do
for _, item in ipairs(commonItems) do
table.insert(items, item)
end
end

function onLogin(cid)
if getPlayerGroupId(cid) < 2 then
local hasReceivedFirstItems = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 67708)

if hasReceivedFirstItems ~= 1 then
--[[local backpack = ]]doPlayerAddItem(cid, 1988, 1)

local giveItems = firstItems[getPlayerVocation(cid)]

if giveItems ~= nil then
for _, v in ipairs(giveItems) do
--doAddContainerItem(backpack, v.itemid, v.count or 1)
doPlayerAddItem(cid, v.itemid, v.count or 1)
end

doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "You have recieved your first items!")
end
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 67708, 1)
end
end
return TRUE
end

I was having trouble getting the forgotten server 9.8+ to run after switching it from sqlite to mysql. I would do everything perfect as I'd done a year ago when I used to host. I ran the server and it would give an error message in the GUI, but then the window would close instantly. I used screen capture software to catch that message, and found out that it was a very simple error. Simply change mysqlHost = "localhost" to mysqlHost = "127.0.0.1". Now get that server up and rock!

mysql2i.png

- - - Updated - - -

I got Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package from the first post. Just find out if your system is 32(x86) or 64(x64) and after visiting that download location, select only one of the 3 options - the x86 or x64. What operating system do you use?

- - - Updated - - -

It's saying it needs the msvcp110.dll...Then I found this dll on my pc added it in the folder but I get error (0xc000007b) :/

I got Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package from the first post. Just find out if your system is 32(x86) or 64(x64) and after visiting that download location, select only one of the 3 options - the x86 or x64. What operating system do you use?

I was having trouble getting the forgotten server 9.8+ to run after switching it from sqlite to mysql. I would do everything perfect as I'd done a year ago when I used to host. I ran the server and it would give an error message in the GUI, but then the window would close instantly. I used screen capture software to catch that message, and found out that it was a very simple error. Simply change mysqlHost = "localhost" to mysqlHost = "127.0.0.1". Now get that server up and rock!

mysql2i.png

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! It fixed my problem! Rep++

There's a problem while saying "/clean" The server enters maintenance and doesn't come back.

Did you add a line to creaturescripts.xml? My "firstitems.lua" is located in creaturescripts>scripts, so in creaturescripts.xml I have put a line in the middle somewhere like this:

Code:
<event type="login" name="FirstItems" event="script" value="firstitems.lua"/>

I don't know how much you know, so I'll be safe and assume you don't know - be sure to name value="scriptname.lua" whatever your script is named =p

- - - Updated - - -

Hi i got a server and everything is working but the first items dosent work shuld it looks like this or did i do somthing wrong?

I always forget to quote people who I want to respond to. Read above lol.

There are no real problems with the server.... Except that houses are bugged to oblivion.

Renting house is okay, works fine.
Placing down items is also okay, works fine.

Everything is normal...
Until you restart the server.

Outcome?

All items are upside down, or "flipped".
To explain more about the situation;

Code:
Lets assume "1" is a Blood Herb, and "2" is 10 Coconuts. Don't mind the items it works just for any item in the game.

I decorate number 2 first and then number 1.
So what we have is 10 Coconuts on the floor/table and a Blood Herb on top.
Looks awesome, now lets restart the server.

>> Restarted Server

And now in the house, we have number 2 on top of number 1.
So what we have now is a Blood Herb on the floor/table and 10 Coconuts on top.

The items have been "flipped". 
And no it doesn't work if I restart the server again, they don't "flip back".

I got this error while running TFS:
error.jpg

im having the same problem n im using 32 bit download with 32 bit os

- - - Updated - - -

also downloaded the 2010 and 2012 Redistributable package thingyss =[

There are no real problems with the server.... Except that houses are bugged to oblivion.

Renting house is okay, works fine.
Placing down items is also okay, works fine.

Everything is normal...
Until you restart the server.

Outcome?

All items are upside down, or "flipped".
To explain more about the situation;

Code:
Lets assume "1" is a Blood Herb, and "2" is 10 Coconuts. Don't mind the items it works just for any item in the game.

I decorate number 2 first and then number 1.
So what we have is 10 Coconuts on the floor/table and a Blood Herb on top.
Looks awesome, now lets restart the server.

>> Restarted Server

And now in the house, we have number 2 on top of number 1.
So what we have now is a Blood Herb on the floor/table and 10 Coconuts on top.

The items have been "flipped". 
And no it doesn't work if I restart the server again, they don't "flip back".

Change mapStorageType to binary-tilebased on config.lua.

Back