• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A lost soul

after that he lost more 13 kk and left the house rly desperated
too bad i got kicked and lost the first part of the chat where he says that he will suicide if he keeps loosing

after that he lost more 13 kk and left the house rly desperated
too bad i got kicked and lost the first part of the chat where he says that he will suicide if he keeps loosing

Its not the fact as to its tibia some people waste alot of time getting what they work hard too and somepeople can have gambling problems that transfer on to a game to gamble.. Its not really funny if hes being serious its sad and he needs to seek help..

Its not the fact as to its tibia some people waste alot of time getting what they work hard too and somepeople can have gambling problems that transfer on to a game to gamble.. Its not really funny if hes being serious its sad and he needs to seek help..

Salar you are retarded or what , i never said it was funny

Last edited:
So what's the point of you showing this conversation you had with him? You should have kicked him out of your house not letting him play. Your greed might as well killed him.

kill him ?

hope not

anyway i have been with ppl way more addicted than him...i just posted it to make people sensitive about addiction on gambling

Indeed, posting it on forum is kinda like making fun about it. Even though I hate people who talk about suiciding, you should never make fun about it cause you never know if the person is serious about it or not.

Trevor - your family should be proud of you , because you can earn moni for food in game . gz

Trevor - your family should be proud of you , because you can earn moni for food in game . gz

Interested in my diet ?

breakfast : 2 bananas , 250 gm of oatmeal and 1 egg

2:30 h later i eat a apple and a orange

Lunch : sweet popatoes and beans 500gm + pasta or rice .

3 h later : another banana and a sandwich of cheese with acerola juice .

dinner : pumpkin soup and beans and salad

i also take ashwagandha and gotu kola 3 times a day

and i drink 3,5 l of water

The money i earn from shadowcores is indeed enough to feed me but there is something else that money can do : bring me fans like you

Last edited:
HAHAHA SACRES AND TRAIN? You can only train in offline training in your life (i mean tibia)

bb

HAHAHA SACRES AND TRAIN? You can only train in offline training in your life (i mean tibia)

bb

yea i trained, and u dont write on this topic because you weigh 150 kg so shut up and go search tubes in your wardrobe fucking piece of shit

Back