• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A lost soul

Your troll attempts against me ( you start to get nervous coz you are talking to a legend that noobs like you created )= repetitive and previsible

f-p.gif

Funny shit how you want this poor guy to put his real life money into your gold business company and then that you tell him to keep play with you innstead of revoking the guys invite

He never said it is a newspaper either.

He compared it with newspaper.. like.. you cant compare newspaper with a fucking tibia forum. Read before you post plz

He compared it with newspaper.. like.. you cant compare newspaper with a fucking tibia forum. Read before you post plz

I didnt . What i said is that not every time you see a picture, a screensave or a image of something that is posted on a newspaper or a forum or a website or somewhere else it means that people are making fun of the picture/image/screensave etc

Interested in my diet ?

breakfast : 2 bananas , 250 gm of oatmeal and 1 egg

2:30 h later i eat a apple and a orange

Lunch : sweet popatoes and beans 500gm + pasta or rice .

3 h later : another banana and a sandwich of cheese with acerola juice .

dinner : pumpkin soup and beans and salad

i also take ashwagandha and gotu kola 3 times a day

and i drink 3,5 l of water

The money i earn from shadowcores is indeed enough to feed me but there is something else that money can do : bring me fans like you

Eating more then 2 bananas a day can lead to an overdose of pottasium which can evenetually kill you. Also don't eat foods that are not in season like pumpkins and sweet potatoes because those foods are genetically modified and have been known to cause cancer.

Might be just me but for me you compared it with each other. ;)

I was not comparing, i was trying to explain that just because you see something somewhere ( it can be anywhere and even in a newspaper if you want ) it doesnt mean you can considerer your personal opinion as something that directly points to the meaning of the picture you are seeing .

It remains your personal opinion and nothing else, and unless you are quilified enough on the subject you are voicing your opinion people will not take in considerstion what you say or think .

You tought i was making fun of the guy, but i wasnt . And your opinion cannot change reality

Last edited:
Eating more then 2 bananas a day can lead to an overdose of pottasium which can evenetually kill you. Also don't eat foods that are not in season like pumpkins and sweet potatoes because those foods are genetically modified and have been known to cause cancer.

read your posts can lead to chronic brain injury , thx bye

kurwa randoms stop use "change name" ingame and forum

trevor luci = magician kenji or smth like that?
who is who :D

Back
Top Bottom