• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A small issue

Kush Master

Reaction score
I know this is not a huge thing and probably wouldn't be your priority to make but it would be nice to see a character's death list fixed a little for example it says if i died that i got soloed or similar when the truth is more than one person/people killed me.Tell me what you guys think about this I know it's not the most important thing but would be nice to have the deathlist accurate.

yes would be nice to see deathlists with everyone who attacked/killed you but keep most damage and lasthit as unjusts, signed !

Its not, noob 45 lvl last hitted you with sd and you got soloed by him 0.o

SGINED.!

I liked what one guy proposed. It was keep the 2 person frags (most dmg and last hit as unjust) but show for example:

Obliterated at level 259 by Calar Joker and Haoser. < would occur if 30+ players were attacking u at point of death
Annihilated at level 259 by Rotatez and Dei Mystic. <would occur if 23-30 players were attacking u at point of death
Crushed at level 259 by Kayto and Legendary Breeg. <would occur if 15-22 players were attacking u at point of death
Slained at level 259 by Belden and Keppi. <would occur if 7-11 players were attacking u at point of death
Killed at level 259 by Streetmaniac and Satana Sne. <would occur if 2-6 players were attacking u at point of death
Died at lvl 259 by Striiker Legend. <would occur if 1 player killed u

Ofc the number of players attacking u could be changed. I would like to see this implemented.

Cheers~

Lol guys what's your problem? how they will count these guys if they aren't getting frags for example how u want it to work on site?;o before they make update on rl (20 unjusts for 1 guy) no one even think about shit like this there is more important things in my opinion...

I liked what one guy proposed. It was keep the 2 person frags (most dmg and last hit as unjust) but show for example:

Obliterated at level 259 by Calar Joker and Haoser. < would occur if 30+ players were attacking u at point of death
Annihilated at level 259 by Rotatez and Dei Mystic. <would occur if 23-30 players were attacking u at point of death
Crushed at level 259 by Kayto and Legendary Breeg. <would occur if 15-22 players were attacking u at point of death
Slained at level 259 by Belden and Keppi. <would occur if 7-11 players were attacking u at point of death
Killed at level 259 by Streetmaniac and Satana Sne. <would occur if 2-6 players were attacking u at point of death
Died at lvl 259 by Striiker Legend. <would occur if 1 player killed u

Ofc the number of players attacking u could be changed. I would like to see this implemented.

Cheers~

I'd love to see this!! :)

Me too Belden.

I've played an OT before that had a system like how i posted. I mean it knows who done most dmg and last hit. Who's to say it can't count who else has hit that player before death?

Xelphy - if you die by calar team it will always be 30+ XD

Btw i would only like an extended deathlist so i can see all my frags and deaths during the month.

I like the ideas coming maybe next update this will be done as a small fix surely the makers of this server now how to apply such changes :)

Back