• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A very different take on old school 7.6 server. Help needed.

Under Influence

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I've created a very special map (not yet tested) of old school 7.6 Tibia where there are no premium islands. I'm searching for someone with experience in hosting OTS and testing maps to help me put it online.

The ideas I've implemented and the vision I have for it (it can change):
-I put almost all the premium dungeons and surface gimmicks in the free account area [Edron, Darashia, Ankrahmun and Tiquanda]. The cities will seem more full this way, I also added Edron close to the Orc Fortress but not Darashia.
-I used almost all the monsters from 7.6, but I played only a single Hydra (because they are really unbalanced), 2 Serpent Spawns, Liches are in the now reachable Ice Islands, only one Kongra and no other monkeys, they were really out of place in old school Tibia.
-I removed all boats from the map, the idea is no boat travel and risk travelling. I also removed most of the bridges and changed some ramps to ladders to facilitate luring, no where should be safe in the surface of mainland. I also implemented some past changes of Tibia when it was in 7.0 version. Allow ropping monsters and allow luring on server configs.
-I hidden 7 tombs through the entired Tibia land and a very secret ice tomb but all tombs have just the first 2 levels, because the other levels are too OP for EXP, most tombs connect places in Tibia land.
-I made so many secret pickholes that almost everything is connected, that is possible to start in Ice Islands, go to MOLS, Hellgate, Femur Hills Cave, Dwarven Mines, Mt Sternum Dungeon, Mintwallin, Fibula Dungeon, Desert Dungeon, Dark Cathedral, some Swamp Caves without even touching the surface! This is perfect for PKing because locating will be much harder and players get rewarded for unlocking shortcuts since there are no boats and botters will be killed easily with lured creatures.
-The serve can be either PVP or The Purge mode that is, the world is non pvp and at random times Purges will start and all players will have logout block for 15 minutes and killing gives no skull, the purges can last more than logout block. This way you can kill those druids farms :), so cave botters might be even allowed in this server.
-The server is supposed to be low rate for it to work.
-Is possible to go from Rookgaard to main by tunel and be no vocation in main, but you have to run away from a dragon and survive :)

This is the old school server people always wanted. Here is the preview of the map:

PxWWY4o.png

I hope someone likes the idea. I'm willing to give everything for free. I've used OTHire Master with a 7.6 tibia real map as base.

UPDATE: Map of underground connections:
o1eXe3o.png

Last edited:
Back