• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About "All In"

Calar

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Can some normal person tell me whats going on with this team?

Im asking people like,
Troll
Ardeshius
Nori
Rotatez.

Wille's rather inactive, so everyone else is doing other stuffs as well. Also it's christmas so ppl are inactive because of that.

Ye While we fixed team , you guys go inactive... so unlucky try to fix it and fight somehow because we dont have any enemies to get some harder fight.

Anuris we really want go fight against you, but it's impossible now... Wille fuck the team and playing only Titania. -.- Mitch told us that he won't be active at christmas time so we will see how it will be in new year....

pretty much what they said, when you're back pm me here or on my sorc. im not rly playing nori right now

Im back on the 10th of January, but I'm thinking about starting to paly on Aurora lands, with my rl friends. But still i will be able to help you when i got time. But its no point if Wille wont be as active as before.

Im back on the 10th of January, but I'm thinking about starting to paly on Aurora lands, with my rl friends. But still i will be able to help you when i got time. But its no point if Wille wont be as active as before.

lvl on aurora?

Omggg Calar fucking fat boy... Fuck aurora and come back to play on shadowcores -.- We should make the reload and fuck up all teams like that was before... If there will be someone who can lead like you or mitch, ppl will stay on vt and we can fight...

Nori, 63 but i've taken that lvl in 3 days when aurora started :D and i havent played since then.
Aloxine
We'll see, if Wille will decide to play, and even make 1 gather per day i will have no problems and i will also play, maybe i wont be as active as before, but still.....

Tell someone on Wlampe's vt to make me an account :D and gimme password by pm....

Nori, 63 but i've taken that lvl in 3 days when aurora started :D and i havent played since then.
Aloxine
We'll see, if Wille will decide to play, and even make 1 gather per day i will have no problems and i will also play, maybe i wont be as active as before, but still.....

Tell someone on Wlampe's vt to make me an account :D and gimme password by pm....

Let me know if you start playing there. Maybe I will to I have a 100+ ms there.

Ok :D i've sold all my equip on kyra, so i had cash to buy 2 premium scrolls :D if u wanna start playing u should do it now :p

Back