• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Bullshits Kayto @ Kucu

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
we never pinging ppl but u members yes y day rozowy spamming on warzones i got juras and wyborowy ip and wyborowy geting pinged all the time today we fight normal then u get in sout gate defence and kucu dedek soemwhere and all of u spamming ping ping ping ping

if we want ping we can ping ananass on stack and many many more and kill them all :)

U can post u msg here " we will ping u veziv stop cry bla bla bla "

but most of us can change ip :)

so please stop saying bullshits

ahhahahaha. yeee u NEVER pinged any1. when i played with u and we killed u on banuta u pinged low and ogaryna so shup your fucking ryj cwelu jebany. now, when we crashed your tteam, u logged on noobchars and killed only 1 of us - KUCU. why? because he got ping. fucking dickhead

most of you can change ip but the most important thing is that YOU CAN'T change your ip so stfu you have 5 valid ip and you can only change between them, remember the past where you had no internet for 1 week because we knew all of your 5 ip? ;) so if you want ping pong war go on with pinging our members and you won't see tibia for weeks

I was talking with Wyborowy so stop cry Veziv :) Kucu has logs and online help said him that he was under DDoS attacks, so shut up :) Btw. some guys said to me 'chcecie sie bawic w pingi to Kucu nie bedzie mial dzisiaj neta' and after he died on stack without heal :)

hehehe

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/2cKJC/download/siwekpies.JPG

u are all noobs so,
lost battelka > booter
gg wp easy

ahhahahaha. yeee u NEVER pinged any1. when i played with u and we killed u on banuta u pinged low and ogaryna so shup your fucking ryj cwelu jebany. now, when we crashed your tteam, u logged on noobchars and killed only 1 of us - KUCU. why? because he got ping. fucking dickhead

Nie żebym ich bronił ale w sumie Kucu jest gruby to może mu rozrusznik po prostu stanął?

Back