• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Calar Warmode

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Tommorow we gonig fight on our rules :) first time when we start wm when we got equal teams like 25 vs 25 we winingg 40-10 latter u got like 40 and u crush us 3 x :)

About night Battle calar Say come fight or we go log out we got 14 xDDDD and what u got 14 yup ?xDDDDDD hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Tommorow we gonig fight on our rules :) first time when we start wm when we got equal teams like 25 vs 25 we winingg 40-10 latter u got like 40 and u crush us 3 x :)

About night Battle calar Say come fight or we go log out we got 14 xDDDD and what u got 14 yup ?xDDDDDD hahaha

Kayto go Zbierac grzyby z twoim Starym a nie sie spinasz ze kogos ogarnoles bo jak ja gralem w tibie to ty w wlampe grales

when warmode started it was 36vs33 around that, and you started good we started shit but after the first 50 frags we just unleashed on u, and pulled it back to crush you in 4 more battles.

so my friend before you pull more shit out your ass, try to remember the facts. have a good sleep fish boy.

Heh its so fkin funny haha :D Veziv at the first battle we had 24 ppl u had 31 but nvm we got owned, my fault since me and kayto had the same colours as ur team full red, so my ppl could see me or kayto :D but huh when we got smashed 37-12 did we go to stack like u did 5 times? :D i dont think we did :D me and kayto just changed colours and u got owned 5 times hehe :D 4x at ankh once at dara :D and this late fight? i wasnt even there for the first part hah :D for the second part i was only leading the defence :D rest of the battle kayto was leading since i couldn't speak too loud.... and again u got smashed :D we had 19 ppl while u had 23-24 :d What are u saying :D ur rules? penisula tomb? hydra bridge? ancient temple? kings bridge? Just face it Kayto > Veziv.....

don't say shits man at the beginning of battle we had 15 ppl and u had 25~ then after we go second fight on ankrahmun u were like 35~ and we were 26 so it's always good 204-146 and stop lie

Are u kidding me shleder? 15? haha i've seen ur vent u had 34 ppl on vent 36 online :p but nvm :D first battle we lost due to my colours :D but after that u guys were getting smashed all the time :D

HAh Ave u must be kidding me haha :D u had 24ppl? nice joke :D when we had 34 online u had 31 :D after that we had 41 u had 39 online so plz shut the fuck up :D

Yes, we had 24 ppl we counted before we fought with you because we waited for Mikel and Camuh veziv said to wait for them and we counted 24 on screen so stfu hehehhe. U were 44-45 online and u got owned 45-11 first battle hehehhaehahehae nice nobs. Average Level 280 I tyle w temaciku hehehehhe gowna jebane 350 lvlki bez pvp JIZZZZZZIS.

Yep yep 45 versus 25 nice joke haha :D are u talking about the battle that we had last week? when u had 45 we had 25? we had maximum of 39 players on vent and 41 online, while u had 38 on vent and 39 online........ Its not my fault that u guys got boxed from 4 sides by 8ppl from each side......... Even when we lost 45-11 u we never went to stack :D we just gathered up and we smashed u :D and the score was 51-46? :D so 35-6? nice haha..

I wonder what you guys gonna blame on next battle, maybe that FBI pinged your vent? maybe that US bombing vezivs little cave that he calls home?

Moderators, hello? Maybe some posts the cleaning? This is an English forum and the poles are written troll language.

We moderators do things in life as well that means we aren't always on hand to clean threads, also the Shadowcores board doesn't show up in on the New Post's panel (I'm pretty sure of this anyway). Anyhow, thanks for the reports as well. All your reports are archived and go to a board where moderators can see new/old reported posts.

I wasn't on battle but Calar started new arguments - colours

cry-face-28719967.jpg

Win ob and it's enought and we don't must say anything more...

Shlder is so fkking kid.

True...

Back