• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ABOUT EXP LOSING

Wanna lose 1 lvls when u ded by player?

• Yes

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 48 70.6%

• Total voters
So please tell me who ia sslicked u spastic learn how to play RP u always get headshot in wars

spastic? u mad? and i know how to play, if i choose to not use ssa then thats how i play, wots wrong by playing the game in my own way??

just settle down now.

So please tell me who ia sslicked u spastic learn how to play RP u always get headshot in wars
This is crazy talk, Alex is probably one of the best rps on this server. He gets headshot because he doesn't rpg to 400 so he can tank because he dont need to:/
Hush up boy

but you know danneh. You don't have 400 lvl on lunarshit = you don't have pvp ;/////

sory Chazzy random from one ots ;/////

but you know danneh. You don't have 400 lvl on lunarshit = you don't have pvp ;/////

Time to get off this ot and spend more time on rl maybe kiddo? Who thinks hes important on a ot serv kkkk?

You need level 400? I've seen level 250's tank harder than these nerds sitting behind the 2k hp of a 370 ed/ms, levels have an effect ofc but what is pvp these days? E ring, autossa and get potted, nothing to it just nerds with big egos.

wow chazzy how dumb are u haha are u braging about playig rl tibia???? like its any better than ots, man lunar and rl are the same shit. i bet u bought urself a nice 250ek on calva for 30 euro, big legend...
Danneh plz learn sarcasm hahahagagaga

wow chazzy how dumb are u haha are u braging about playig rl tibia???? like its any better than ots, man lunar and rl are the same shit. i bet u bought urself a nice 250ek on calva for 30 euro, big legend...
Lol by saying rl i mean rl life not rl tibia gahahahah

Lol by saying rl i mean rl life not rl tibia gahahahah

You're so dumb, why do you keep talking about tibiaplayers rl life on a gameforum? Really? You got that bad rl life that you have to talk negative about others? And calling them nolifers because they are playing, on a damn gameforum? What did you expect to see here? Athletics? Use your brain and we wont be so surprised all the time by your stupidity.

You're so dumb, why do you keep talking about tibiaplayers rl life on a gameforum? Really? You got that bad rl life that you have to talk negative about others? And calling them nolifers because they are playing, on a damn gameforum? What did you expect to see here? Athletics? Use your brain and we wont be so surprised all the time by your stupidity.
Says the wanker who has 89999999926491638 spots?

How do you want me to see sarcasm unless he's speaking to me and i hear that certain tone in his voice? You only know it's sarcasm because he wrote it.

Back