• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

about fights @allteams

Bruhs Bror

Reaction score
i send wm to all teams 500 frags, its boring play this ot with sneak 24\7 and not real fights
i think if all teams accept wm 500 frags we got good fights like old times.. dont be charlovers guys its just a game lol

Endless Wipe
Kaida
Troublemakers
Flawless Victory
Decessus
Validus (i think mitch inactive)
Forfunn (i dont send wm why this guy its kids, when we fight 500 frags all peoples leave guild, and stay with only char lv 1)

what the fuck are you retarded these teams have diffrent timezones looks like a warmode of sneaks... basically...

War declaration from Vanquish against Endless Wipe
The leader of Vanquish has suggested that this war will require 10 kills to win.
NICE XDDDDD

Hope that you will send again warmode to 500 frags and Calar will accept it.

ce7451f6a98a9d368ad50284a2db6b19_original.gif

i send wm to all teams 500 frags, its boring play this ot with sneak 24\7 and not real fights
i think if all teams accept wm 500 frags we got good fights like old times.. dont be charlovers guys its just a game lol

Endless Wipe
Kaida
Troublemakers
Flawless Victory
Decessus
Validus (i think mitch inactive)
Forfunn (i dont send wm why this guy its kids, when we fight 500 frags all peoples leave guild, and stay with only char lv 1)
let the fun has begun just send wm to calar and we will have a lot of fun ,

Not bad idea, but there is only one big problem "Time Zones" It will be very hard to fight with you guys on normal days mon-fri.

Not bad idea, but there is only one big problem "Time Zones" It will be very hard to fight with you guys on normal days mon-fri.
browski we cant fight 22:00 while the week lolo just the wars going always 2h +++
max we can do i think 20.00 all time xdddddddddd

Back