• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Houses and Chars..

Tadzi88

Reaction score
This is like the 3 post i make..

I read somewhere that if a char is not online for 60 days (2 months) the char will be deleted.. but when i look on chars that owns houses they haven't been online for like 2 1/2 - 3 months and still isen't deleted or lost their houses..

Its not weird that there's no availeble houses on this server when people buyes a house and then become "retired"
When will the GM's do something about this? i have been told 2 times before that they are doing something about it, but when will this work?? why not just go over the homepage and look on the houses and when the chars have last been online??

Now i really hope for some help and that something will be done about this, because its annoying that we that plays on the server now can't even get a house!

Yours Tadzi!

Sorry, I forgot to respond in this thread after fixing it, but houses owned by players who have not logged in for the last 30 days are now free. We will not delete players who have not logged in for the last two months yet because there are still old players who want their character back, but we will do so soon.

Back
Top Bottom