• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About items.otb - check it out.

Hermes

dziwki kola gramy w lola
Reaction score
Hello.

I have a question for you, guys. I've got some weak map made with 8.54 items.otb.
And I really want to convert it to 8.60 client version. So far I heard that there are few versions of items.otb and it's possible for me to corrupt the map in a way it won't be usable if converted to higher otb version (because of some mismatches in item ids).

Is that true? And why those items.otb differ? Perhaps someone will be more informed than I am : D

Thanks in advance,
Hermes

they differ because Remere and his gang later recreated the 8.54 and 8.60 items in the OTB, adding the many invisible items inbetween the old IDs. this caused the normal items to have an ID offset.

create a backup, update the map and hope for the best

is this when, the map looks perfect in rme....

and then when i put my shit online it has boxes and walls everywhere?

and what was the solution if there is one..

@Cykotitan
Thanks for the answer. Remere is weak :f. Now my 8.6 palette in RME is messed up.

@FLE
I guess you have to play with different OTBs.

hey man the 8.6 rme otb makes my map like really messed up it has boxes all over zao and razachai is just all over the place ID's mismatched u knw?

how can i fix this?

thanks

Back