• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Jacolas aka tutor

Status
Not open for further replies.

olixx

Probaly Best Rp
Reaction score
i got mute for nothing and he is retarder take him off tutor

here its photo ;D
jacolas.png - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Yeah i don't know how he even get this position he know a shit about this game ^.-

https://i.imgur.com/SG448y1.png
Yup, I got the same one screenshoted.
In my opinion Jacolas is worst of all tutors, he don't really help players and abuse a lot.
His opnion is really bad and I see constant whining about him as a tutor.

Idk how u are doing it but he has halped me a lot, I don't have problem with him. And as I can see, he muted ppl after his warning, so it were justified

I think you deserve to this mute. Don't know why ppl blame him all time. In my opinion he's trying to be helpfull much as possible.

made987, he just warned me, not Olixx. Yeh, he helped few times, bot he is mostly biased.

He gave you one of you a last warning, and you guys are using the help-channel inappropriate anyways. If I were in his situation I would not even warn you. Closing this shit up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back