• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ABOUT LAST UPDATE

Shleder

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
Is it possible for you to fix the last update? Because you have decreased the damage to players AND MONSTER as well which caused lots of players to use noob characters to get PZ lock to other players
which causes dramatic damage decreasement. Please make it as "Whenever you get PZ lock by damaging other player the damage of AoE spells and runes will decrease, but only to players, rather than both, monsters and players". With the present setup, leveling became very difficult.

King regards, Shleder

Is it possible for you to fix the last update? Because you have decreased the damage to players AND MONSTER as well which caused lots of players to use noob characters to get PZ lock to other players
which causes dramatic damage decreasement. Please make it as "Whenever you get PZ lock by damaging other player the damage of AoE spells and runes will decrease, but only to players, rather than both, monsters and players". With the present setup, leveling became very difficult.

King regards, Shleder
87403-brawo.gif

SIGNED_/

idk im kinda a fan of this now, my rp cant get fucked by ue combos by 3 ppl anymore which is very nice

The way this was implemented (technically), makes it hard to apply that adjustment, but it might be possible to change it to this anyway. Would that make you happy with the changes overall, or do you feel that something else needs to be changed too?

Why not just decrease the magic lvl and ml rate? i mean all this decreasing specific spells etc is just bullshit...

We considered that option and calculated the damage differences, it wouldn't have been enough to convince everyone (unless the majority of players would be happy with decreasing it so much that the top magic level player has like magic level 80).

The way this was implemented (technically), makes it hard to apply that adjustment, but it might be possible to change it to this anyway. Would that make you happy with the changes overall, or do you feel that something else needs to be changed too?

We considered that option and calculated the damage differences, it wouldn't have been enough to convince everyone (unless the majority of players would be happy with decreasing it so much that the top magic level player has like magic level 80).
I think it's ok that damage of AoE spells and runes are decreased on pvp, but not 50% of it, maybe 30% would be enough.

I see nothing wrong with the top magic level being 80.
I don't mind my skills going down to 95-100.

But I do believe you could make it so the top magic level would be 95-100.
Because changing the magic level/skills would be the best option.

Either way, I don't mind whats happening I just like the fact that staff care and listen to feed back.

I think it's ok that damage of AoE spells and runes on pvp, but change damage on monster when i have pz lock because is very uncomfortable when i must lose my pz lock again and again to continue hunting. Come on it is pvp enfo ... Please make it as "Whenever you get PZ lock by damaging other player the damage of AoE spells and runes will decrease, but only to players, rather than both, monsters and players". With the present setup, leveling became very difficult.

Last edited: