• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

about lootrate

Jeppsons

Reaction score
Just a propsal to higher the lootrate to atleast what it is on shadowcores. would be great since its pretty hard stay alive, getting cash and have cash to make it go around in wars etc. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I agree the only reason I could keep hunting was the free cash I got at certain levels, now that stops I don't think I could keep hunting as a EK.

The loot needs to be changed to what it was on shadowcores.

there is too big loot, you can get 500k in 2h on hive or drakens so stop cryning if you dont know how to play

most people arent even high enough level to be able to hunt for 1 hr at the hive or drakens let alone 2, and good luck even trying that at a low level when everyone who even goes into a place where someone else is hunting gets massacred by high levels camping out the best hunting spots

The loot rate should stay at it is, or be lowered. Otherwise there will be a to big inflation and the money will flow like on Shadowcores!

most people arent even high enough level to be able to hunt for 1 hr at the hive or drakens let alone 2, and good luck even trying that at a low level when everyone who even goes into a place where someone else is hunting gets massacred by high levels camping out the best hunting spots

I started to hunt in hive at lvl 70 so idk what u are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom