• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About noob chars & swap system

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm not talking about adding the swap system, but I think you should add some features of it.

e.g. "You are interfering with a battle" text. Whichever character gets this text should be a free frag from warmodes.
This can include any level. If they are in the middle of warmode (in between 2 or more allies or enemies) they are instantly a free frag.

Just a base idea, people can suggest more and I'll edit this post.

Instead we could do like this, if there are any character outside of warmode and they stand middle of warmode characters, it's able for them in warmode, to move in... so the noob chars get swapped?

What do you think?

Last edited:
I do not agree and it is not acceptable, under my point of view.

Causes:
1. These in War in a city where people needs to be moved, either to sell, buy, walk to the boat and therefore, they have to receive a death justified? It is not fair for this to happen.

2. You and your friends form a guild, where you may believe a War-Mode and you are going to all the places and once you're out to the side of any person taken into free frag? It is a good of abusing and for nothing is the right thing.

I don't like this and I don't agree.

Causes:
1. These in War in a city where people needs to be moved, either to sell, buy, walk to the boat and therefore, they have to receive a death justified? It is not fair for this to happen.

2. You and your friends form a guild, where you may believe a War-Mode and you are going to all the places and once you're out to the side of any person taken into free frag? It is a good of abusing and for nothing is the right thing.

Then people wouldn't be in the middle of wars acting like dicks, they'd step out the way.

What's about abused? ;)
And what's happens if the wars will be on middle of any city?

What's about abused? ;)
And what's happens if the wars will be on middle of any city?

Then the players should not be in the dead center of the war anyway, there is no need for them to be

Instead we could do like this, if there are any character outside of warmode and they stand middle of warmode characters, it's able for them in warmode, to move in... so the noob chars get swapped?

What do you think?

What do you think?

Sounds good to me

Causes:

SAME, this system is too easy to abuse, a good thing should be that a character that's out of the war mode and get's in the middle of the battle can't be attacked by the teams and in the same way he cant attack anyone that's in one of the two team, too bad this can't be done since will ruin the pvp system of tibia which is fantastic because is wide open and of course a player that's not in war can trap/block the ways

Last edited:
The best idea that occurs to me to solve this problem it would be something similar to this which I will explain below:

If you are in a WAR mode you can only attack and be attacked by a member of the guild against you're struggling, all magics or area spells do not affect any other member that your enemies and allies.

But let's be realistic, this is not something easy to fix since the noobs chars are not only used to make pile, they also move and get spots to help your team ally. While it is true that this idea is appropriate but needs improvement, which could be:
Any player who stay to the side of the enemy or ally team during a time of more than 60 seconds you will be teleported to the temple with the cause of (obstacle in WAR)

This is not a good solution, it will take a long time with this type of people.

----EDIT----

Keep up this thread ;)

Vitch you just said what i mentioned before but the teleport on temple is a bullshit since if they war in any city then no one can walk around otherway get tped, a better thing is to let war players walk above the player that's not in war.

Sorry, I didn't know anything about this.
This solution nor the i see effective in any aspect, if you can go above them, they can also lock spots where they can go magic wall and to prevent a wall of defense, may push to the people from one side to another and it is a solution that more than lessen it worse.

I dont think blocking is the main reason :p the main reason is skullbashing kids. Something has to be done with this.

It is not a reason now, but we'll see how it is when they cannot be attacked by members in WAR mode. Of all the ways, any solution to this should be implemented :)

Well this will be pointless :D why? because when im in warmode i'll be able to exp without getting killed by randoms :p or battle will look like a massive ue combo :D I dont think there is a solution for this. Only solution for skullbashing is, when a guy attacks b guy in warmode, the a guy will get purple skull, so any member of b guy can kill this a guy without taking frag :p

I am agreed with you, that is the only acceptable solution that I can see to this conflict ;)

Back
Top Bottom