• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About noob chars & swap system

krille09

Belden
Reaction score
Instead we could do like this, if there are any character outside of warmode and they stand middle of warmode characters, it's able for them in warmode, to move in... so the noob chars get swapped?

What do you think?

I dont see the point to open another thread about this, by the way i think that this could be done but if you do that then why dont add the swap system in all his form?

couse the "real" swap system sucks, you cant be in a defense (if u use some tactics u can get in somehow)
and thats not good

I dont think so, the Swap system add more challenge on the pvp, and could be used to avoid people on blocking place's too.

I haven't heard a more retarded statement in all of my tibian career.
Too hard to fight with the chance that a trapped char can run away? plus with this system the idiots that use magebomb or mass log many lvl 8 to block people will get fucked

Last edited:
Dude rlz shut the fuck up okey? listen ur a charlover we all know that, that this system would suit u, but not the people that wanna fight constantly. Lets say xxx team loses and goes to def, the other team can just come with noobchars and swap ek's out and go into to the def. Any chance ur from Brazil?

Lets say xxx team loses and goes to def, the other team can just come with noobchars and swap ek's out and go into to the def. Any chance ur from Brazil?
Never tought about that, in this point of wiev you are right. but there is any other way to fix the noobchars ruins the wars? Anyway im not from Brazil.

Its not noobchars blocking, this happens on rl too, but its about the skullbashers :p Shadowcores staff, should make something like "Purple Skull".

Lol is the same thing we was talking about in the original post this topic should be closed

Dude rlz shut the fuck up okey? listen ur a charlover we all know that, that this system would suit u, but not the people that wanna fight constantly. Lets say xxx team loses and goes to def, the other team can just come with noobchars and swap ek's out and go into to the def. Any chance ur from Brazil?

Yes, on real tibia, but im talking here about making a "own" swap system, that doesnt allow anyone else than them in warmode to swap THE OTHER PLAYERS BLOCKING the way...

There is no advantage for normal players (noobchars) to swap out warmode players...

Its not noobchars blocking, this happens on rl too, but its about the skullbashers :p Shadowcores staff, should make something like "Purple Skull".

I agree, but you know what? Because of there is no purple skull in real Tibia, so there can't be any here...

Last edited:
I agree, but you know what? Because of there is no purple skull in real Tibia, so there can't be any here...
they can just make it yellow skull instead, colour of the skull doesnt matter, what matters is that u can help ur team when they get skullbashed right?

they can just make it yellow skull instead, colour of the skull doesnt matter, what matters is that u can help ur team when they get skullbashed right?

Yes, and I believe once talked to Mark that he will not add such system because there are some consequences...

Back