• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About pajaji niemami

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
My ppl who staying with Pajaji leave and vent :) many ppl from Pajaji say to me make reload and we will play with u today i fix vent ):

All wanna warmode against calar Omel put gather to 19.00 15 mins before 19.00 Omel change gather to 23.00 FIGHT AGAINST "UNOSTABBLE " HAAHA

Go wrath u know only how to exp Wrath ;D with 3-4 ppl on shared

I say i wanna go Komornicy Reload and Omel say " oke bye bye and ban me "

WHO WANNA PLAY WITH ME MSG ME ON TIBIACAMS FORUM OR PM HERE OR GADU GADU TODAY I FIX VENT :)

Veziv

It's no point to fight if battle last 15 min. 30vs25, one rush and all team in pz.

My ppl who staying with Pajaji leave and vent :) many ppl from Pajaji say to me make reload and we will play with u today i fix vent ):

All wanna warmode against calar Omel put gather to 19.00 15 mins before 19.00 Omel change gather to 23.00 FIGHT AGAINST "UNOSTABBLE " HAAHA

WHO WANNA PLAY WITH ME MSG ME ON TIBIACAMS FORUM OR PM HERE OR GADU GADU TODAY I FIX VENT :)

Veziv

ofmg what a english :D
"My ppl who staying with Pajaji leave and vent"

I dont understand.. You don't see us swedish people or w/e talking our language all over the forum but you polaks seem to have some weird thing going on with your language. I mean, like if you kill a polak in-game he starts spamming you in polish even if he knows you don't understand what he writes..

This is an English forum, refrain from posting in any other language.

This is a warning, whoever posts in another language will get an infraction.

Veziv

I Like Veziv so i will repair his post ^^

Ppl who playing in Pajaji Niemami and who were in my old team leave from Drako's vent. :) A lot of people from guild Pajaji~ said to me to do reload my team. After that they will stay with me. So i will fix vent.

People who wanted warmode versus Calar Team or Omel Team did gather (I think yesterday but Veziv's english is too hard for me ^^) at 19:00. 15 minuts before gather Omel said to me that he changed gather to 23:00 because they will fight against "UNOSTABBLE" (I think Unstopabble). 'HAAHA'

You only know how to exp on wrath with 3-4 people on shared on wrath.

I said to Omel that i will make Komornicy Reload and the answer from him was 'Oke Bye Bye'. After that he banned me.

Who wanna play with me write to me on tibiacams forum or send message to me on Gadu-Gadu. After that i will fix vent.

Veziv

I think my english isnt good but i think now is a little bit better xD
/Nozyk

Veziv

please learn english and stop use translator :(

rozpalasz ogień krzemieniami?

it's just one grammar mistake (quick writting) , calar don't try be "cool!" using a tibia forum :p
This aint grammar mistake :p look at veziv he makes many grammar mistakes "let the fun has begun" thats a grammar mistake :p

Back