• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About "Professional" gamemaster [God Lubo]

Not shocked at how these people behave to be honest. But not only has God Lubo proved he has no integrity or any trust, he has proved that if he doesn't get his way, he will have a tantrum. How can the OT community allow people that exhibit destructive behavior such as this? People with a notoriety of scamming aren't invited back to this community, so why allow DDoS'ers..
I acctually reported him for this reason, but unfortunately such people seem to be welcome in our community :(

Actually, i hated Lubo too.. He told me he will DDoS me if i won't give him GM. And ye. my network is sucky. And the best part that now Lubo is banned. <3

Not shocked at how these people behave to be honest. But not only has God Lubo proved he has no integrity or any trust, he has proved that if he doesn't get his way, he will have a tantrum. How can the OT community allow people that exhibit destructive behavior such as this? People with a notoriety of scamming aren't invited back to this community, so why allow DDoS'ers..

+1 (Y)

Actually, i hated Lubo too.. He told me he will DDoS me if i won't give him GM. And ye. my network is sucky. And the best part that now Lubo is banned. <3

It really is retared to use DDoS as a way to get something..
And for a GM position really? Either you are lying or he is retarted as f...

+1 (Y)

It really is retared to use DDoS as a way to get something..
And for a GM position really? Either you are lying or he is retarted as f...
He was DDosing my server while i was hosting it on my personal pc and network. So because of that. He destroyed both of my db and phpmyadmin. So because of that. seems like my db cannot connect to the server correct. and phpmyadmin doesn't show the right values on characters.

edit,2 I have a chat with Halfaway thoe. about asking how i can prevent being attacked from DDosers. it was the 7th april so if someone need's a screenshot just say it. But it's in swedish.

Last edited:
He was DDosing my server while i was hosting it on my personal pc and network. So because of that. He destroyed both of my db and phpmyadmin. So because of that. seems like my db cannot connect to the server correct. and phpmyadmin doesn't show the right values on characters.

edit,2 I have a chat with Halfaway thoe. about asking how i can prevent being attacked from DDosers. it was the 7th april so if someone need's a screenshot just say it. But it's in swedish.

You can post it if you want, just make sure to translate it for others :p
There isen't alot you can do with a home network, you can reduce it but you won't be able to get the same effect as a datacenter does.
How did he destroy your database? You should pretty easily be able to extract the databases from both xampp and uniform server.

Or maybe you ment that he still is DDoSing you and that it's because of that you can't connect?
In that case you are able to block him out via iptables (if you are using linux).

If he is Swedish I would try to get a hold of him, if you have his ip and first / last name it won't be hard.
Thing with Sweden is as you might know DDoSing / downloading torrents has a higher punishment then rape, murder etc for some fu..ed reason..

I tihnk i saved his real IP. when we became "friends" he turned off his vpn. His from UK anything more i doesn't know but i think he says that in his application.

And. when i meant he destroyed my db is. First of all. on page it says theres like 50 players created. When i try to log in on my characters. (even other peoples) It still saying You need to create characters to order to play. Even if i create new characters. It still saying you need to create a character. That's one of the reason i left 0.x and started with TFS 1.1

His ip: 80.220.246.158

z87ypqW.png

YAZ14z0.png

Prepare for the worst english you will ever hear.
On the first pic

Me: My pc can't handle 10.76 RL map. Custom map on 10.76 looks weird.

Halfaway: It Doesn't look weird.

Me: AND <- i dunno why i was rude? :p

Halfaway: Custom map ftw.

Me: Worst of all i am getting ddosed every 10 h in one 24h period.

Halfaway: DDos protetion.

Me: I doesnt have money for these things. The person behind this ddos had a 1 gb/s network speed.

Halfaway: 1 gb is nothing.

Second pic

Halfaway: Then if he ddos with his own network he is an idiot.

Me: He used a VPN (proxy)

Halfaway: Then he DDos with botnet or something.

Me: He said CMD

Halfaway: haha ;_;

Me: Impossible

Halfaway: Then he need's to have 1 VPN that has 1 GB's connection speed.

Me: You can only send out 65500 bytes per window.

Halfaway: Or it will be limited based on VPN's limit. He lie for sure.

Me: He was behind the attack behind the new oldschool server. (I think it was named tibianic God lubo was retarded and told them he ddosed them)

Sorry for my bad english translation.

Back